Saudi Man Marries Filipino Woman For Her Kidney

Guest OceanBreeze
Posted
Posted
A Saudi Arabian man married a Filipino woman as a cover for buying her kidney, trying to circumvent the Philippines' strict new rules to fight organ trafficking, officials said Monday. The man's transplant was blocked by authorities, but the case shows the difficulty the Philippines faces in fighting rampant trade in organs fueled by wealthy-but-ailing foreigners buying kidneys from impoverished Filipinos. A human rights group says it has documented nearly 200 poor kidney donors recruited by organ-trafficking syndicates in a single province in the last few years.
The Philippines was named the No. 5 hotspot for organ trafficking by the World Health Organization in 2005. China was No. 1.
....the brokers and doctors engaged in the racket earn millions from each "transaction."
Source:gmanews$$$ rules ! :wt-hell:

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

That is just sick, and sad............I married my wife for her cute butt!!!but she gets to keep it, I just get to play with it....hehehe

Bruce
Posted
Posted
That is just sick, and sad............I married my wife for her cute butt!!!but she gets to keep it, I just get to play with it....hehehe
Not that I doubt you or anything like that... but the term 'cute' is subjective in nature. Just to confirm, would you please post a picture of the aforementioned 'cute' butt your wife is inpossession of? SugarwareZ-011.gif

TheMason
Posted
Posted

Wow, this goes well beyond peeling oranges in his lunch, doesn't it?