Iflix Tv In The Philippines

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Have no idea how this will work but I guess it will  :)

iFlix is in the Philippines

We've all heard of Netflix and how it’s changed the way people watch TV.  A similar service is now coming to the Philippines, one that promises to allow you to access “a crazy huge selection” of your favorite shows from all over the world, whenever you want, wherever you want, 24/7.

iflix is a partnership between disruptive local entrepreneurs and Hollywood heavyweights. Catcha Group and Evolution Media Capital have joined together to change the way you consume your entertainment.

Press pause for now, but stay tuned

mogo51
Posted
Posted

JGW, Is this the box that you install and pick up heaps of channels or is it done through your computer?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

JGW, Is this the box that you install and pick up heaps of channels or is it done through your computer?

Honestly I know stuff all about it. I think you need a smart TV as in the newest type TVs. Someone else must know as I think Netflix has been in the US for some time and only just now came to Australia. 

:89:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Iflix is just a clone of Netflix but for southeast Asia... Works the same as Netflix but since I don't use Netflix, hmmm.... You get to figure it out! Hehe!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Iflix is just a clone of Netflix but for southeast Asia... Works the same as Netflix but since I don't use Netflix, hmmm.... You get to figure it out! Hehe!

Well quick search on Netflix to find the answer and I guess its why its called Net----. 

You can watch instantly from any Internet-connected device that offers a Netflix application, such as computers, gaming consoles, DVD and Blu-ray Players, HDTVs, streaming players, home theater systems, phones and tablets. These devices are manufactured and sold by device manufacturers. For a more detailed list, see our Netflix-ready Devices page.

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/412

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Newer TV's are also basic computers now and have a number of selections like Hulu, youtube, netflx, pandora, so on.... It will update as needed, I guess you could say they are like apps.

• Like 1