Ayala Land / Advida Condo's

cyberbro
Posted
Posted

So I have been looking at Condo (I want a pre sale, to give me time to save, maybe 3 to 4 years out) is anyone here living in a condo built by Ayala Land? I want to be in Cebu but don't care where your condo is, I just want to know if it was a good experience with a high quality builder. They don't seem cheap in price so I'm hoping you get a nice product and lifestyle?

Nice to meet you all, thanks.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum but cannot help with Condo information.

RBM
Posted
Posted

So I have been looking at Condo (I want a pre sale, to give me time to save, maybe 3 to 4 years out) is anyone here living in a condo built by Ayala Land? I want to be in Cebu but don't care where your condo is, I just want to know if it was a good experience with a high quality builder. They don't seem cheap in price so I'm hoping you get a nice product and lifestyle?

Nice to meet you all, thanks.

Perhaps before considering such a purchase it would wise to spend some time in Cebu, meaning several months. It's extremely congested, dirty, and traffic can clog up for hours and hours.

I spent almost four years here for business, now living elsewhere and it's a whole new quality of life. Unfortunately must visit regularly and hate it, the restos and and malls don't make up for the negatives.

If it's for you I understand Alaya Land is as good as available but expensives plus very high condo dues.

bows00
Posted
Posted

I was right next to the Ayala mall in 2013.  I stayed at the Marriott hotel which is an adjoining hotel.  And this was my first experience of Cebu, so I had no idea what to expect.  But I did attend an open house of Ayala Land condo's surrounding the mall...

First off, the prices were based on the location - right next to the mall, so they were charging premium prices.  A two bedroom model was going for $450,000US, and it was reflective on the demand - people were actually paying that price for the units.  I am guessing rich Chinese/ Japanese tourist?  The one thing that stuck out for me? The life style you would have if you decided to purchase and live there... it would be no different from any western city, with prices to match all around.  If I really wanted that, why would I bother moving to the Philippines?  I could have the same life style living at home.

But I thought about it more... and there are advantages...you would still have possibility of establishing a relationship with a nice young filipina ... but is it worth it?

• Like 2