Test Response Is There Any One Alive

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

There is no God ! SugarwareZ-024.gif

Mik
Posted
Posted

The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." - Psalm 14:1http://bible.cc/psalms/14-1.htm

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I am not too sure about that.... I have a a few women call me god whilst telling me not to stop..... SugarwareZ-007.gif But is was most likely a case of mistaken indentity.... as for the original intent of the post, I agree.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I am not too sure about that.... I have a a few women call me god whilst telling me not to stop..... SugarwareZ-007.gif But is was most likely a case of mistaken indentity.... as for the original intent of the post, I agree.
lol,what was the original intent of the post???????? SugarwareZ-004.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
lol,what was the original intent of the post???????? SugarwareZ-004.gif
To see if he was a member here and would answer you? SugarwareZ-005.gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
There is no God ! SugarwareZ-024.gif
What about Ralph the porcelin god. I have heard many of his devoted followers praying. Especially late nights on Friday and Saturday. You know the litany Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Raaaaaaaaaalph. They make some sort of offering too. SugarwareZ-007.gif