Where Is The Loo

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Right boys and girls, you been to the loo before you go out and then the next minute you need the loo, where do you go,

On our trips to the Phils you do notice the lack of public toilets, even here in England there are very few and far between,

So do you have places that you know are open and clean and are on your regular route or do you do what the locals do,

Yes its great when you are in the shopping malls or even the fuel station, but if you are caught in traffic what do you do,

• Like 1

Lou49
Posted
Posted

Right boys and girls, you been to the loo before you go out and then the next minute you need the loo, where do you go,

On our trips to the Phils you do notice the lack of public toilets, even here in England there are very few and far between,

So do you have places that you know are open and clean and are on your regular route or do you do what the locals do,

Yes its great when you are in the shopping malls or even the fuel station, but if you are caught in traffic what do you do,

Use a bottle.

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I do what the local men do. I take a leak whenever I get the urge, where ever I am. Just turn away from view of the public. My wife, however will only use a CR at a mall or where ever she knows it is clean.

I have never seen a filipina squat in public to take a leak here. 

I did see it ( Japanese woman ) when I was in Japan but only once. She just squated  along side the street and peed into the curb. It was not in a heavily populated area. 

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

And the Lord said,'let there be McDonalds and behold there was'

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Posted Today, 12:35 AM Right boys and girls, you been to the loo before you go out and then the next minute you need the loo, where do you go, On our trips to the Phils you do notice the lack of public toilets, even here in England there are very few and far between, So do you have places that you know are open and clean and are on your regular route or do you do what the locals do, Yes its great when you are in the shopping malls or even the fuel station, but if you are caught in traffic what do you do,

In an Ideal World( which of course :no: ) Like every good Boy Scout or Camper does, Take you own I guess is the Answer. post-2148-0-41680900-1432001723_thumb.jp ( That's why families have easy rides.)

OK! OK! I know I'm Goiing (Just my Morning Humour.) post-2148-0-49031500-1432001849.jpg  :hystery:

JP :tiphat:  :morning1:  Morning all.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
if you are caught in traffic what do you do

Squeeze your cheeks, cross your fingers, and change your underwear when you get home.  :hystery:

• Like 2