Adding Pages To Passport

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted

Question 

how do I add pages to my passport for my visa stamps , what is the easy way to do it 

jon1
Posted
Posted

Here are the instructions for adding pages to your passport http://manila.usembassy.gov/service/passports/add-pages-to-your-existing-passport.html

Also look at this http://manila.usembassy.gov/service/passports.htmlthey are phasing out page additions this year so do not procrastinate.

I would also contact the Cebu Consular office to see if they do walk ins if that is more convenient for you.

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

All I did was claim I lost my Passport. I paid $60 and the extra $$ to expeditie my new one. Worked for me.  I think thats what it cost. I travel a lot as you probably do also.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
All I did was claim I lost my Passport. I paid $60 and the extra $$ to expeditie my new one.

Curious if the replacement expires when the old one would have or if you get a whole new 5 years (or whatever it is for Americans)

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted

I want to thank you for your help on this matter   Thank You   Jerry

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Curious if the replacement expires when the old one would have or if you get a whole new 5 years

A UK replacement or Duplicate has the same expiry date as the lost one. It also has the same Number.

JP  :tiphat:

• Like 1

DavidK
Posted
Posted

A UK replacement (lost or stolen) will never have the same number as the passport it's replacing. The consequences might be a little alarming............

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

UK replacement (lost or stolen) will never have the same number as the passport it's replacing. The consequences might be a little alarming............

Yes sorry You are quite right, although in never used to be like this, Now apparently you have to actually Report it lost or Destroyed and have it Cancelled. Before you just used to have tell them, send a Police or Supporting report/Document and obtain a replacement. Of course things change and people like me really do need to keep abreast of Changes, we don't of course until we need to get a renewal and chances are it is egg on face time.

David thank you for this reply and Dave "H" sorry for any wrong Information.

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
David thank you for this reply and Dave "H" sorry for any wrong Information.

An officer and a gentleman, to be sure, JP.

• Like 1