Is The World Getting More Violent?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

What the hell is going on in this world, kids are raping and killing, what the hell has gone wrong? and please do not try to say that it is just in the US because I read about it going on all over the world. Where are we going wrong and where are we headed if something is not done to stop the cycle of violence? Arizona Boys Under 14 Allegedly Lured Little Girl With Chewing Gum in Sex Assault Phoenix police responding to a report of hysterical screams say they found an 8-year-old girl partially clothed in a shed and four young boys running away.The four boys, aged 9 to 14, allegedly lured the child with chewing gum, then "brutally sexually assaulted her" for 10 to 15 minutes, said Sgt. Andy Hill.Prosecutors filed sexual assault charges against the boys on Thursday, officials saidHill called it one of the worst cases the department has investigated.The boys are accused of holding the girl down while they took turns molesting her.Police said the girl's parents criticized her after the violence, blaming her for bringing shame on the family. All five children are refugees from the West African nation of Liberia.The 14-year-old boy was charged Wednesday as an adult with two counts of sexual assault and kidnapping, the Maricopa County Attorney's Office said. He is being held without bond.The other boys

twostrokes
Posted
Posted
What the hell is going on in this world, kids are raping and killing, what the hell has gone wrong? and please do not try to say that it is just in the US because I read about it going on all over the world. Where are we going wrong and where are we headed if something is not done to stop the cycle of violence? Arizona Boys Under 14 Allegedly Lured Little Girl With Chewing Gum in Sex AssaultPhoenix police responding to a report of hysterical screams say they found an 8-year-old girl partially clothed in a shed and four young boys running away.The four boys, aged 9 to 14, allegedly lured the child with chewing gum, then "brutally sexually assaulted her" for 10 to 15 minutes, said Sgt. Andy Hill.Prosecutors filed sexual assault charges against the boys on Thursday, officials saidHill called it one of the worst cases the department has investigated.The boys are accused of holding the girl down while they took turns molesting her.Police said the girl's parents criticized her after the violence, blaming her for bringing shame on the family. All five children are refugees from the West African nation of Liberia.The 14-year-old boy was charged Wednesday as an adult with two counts of sexual assault and kidnapping, the Maricopa County Attorney's Office said. He is being held without bond.The other boys

Mik
Posted
Posted

Twostrokes, I agree with you about a need to reduce crime but harsher sentencing will only enable more corruption in the justice system. Think of the sizable bribes that could be extorted if a suspect faced a possible death sentence. I believe in capital punishment but I also believe that the punishment should fit the crime. The US have more people in prison largely due to the agressive "war on drugs". End prohibition and you end drug related crime. We don't put alcoholics in prison. Should the former first lady Betty Ford have gone to prison. No, of course not. Addictions are a medical problem, not criminal. Adults should be free to relax at home with a glass of beer or tobacco or whatever plant they choose. Just educate people about drugs (which includes alcohol and nicotine) and stop putting them into prison.The article fails to mention the religion of this family. Take a guess. The unmentionable religion in the PC state media is Islam. Importing Violence: Muslim Family Disowns 8-Year-Old Gang Rape Victim - in Arizona"...What I find unsurprising is that 'African Studies' teachers and people with Journalism degrees promote the racist view that blaming the victim of rape for her abuse is an African tradition which is of course untrue, all to avoid saying that the family are Muslims and that Islam does indeed blame women for their own rapes. Disgusting..."http://www.red-alerts.com/importing-violen...tim-in-arizona/