Are You Prepared

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I came home from the pub tonight and my wife said to me are you prepared for same sex marriage. Wow I`m not that drunk so I said i`m going to cr. I came out laughing what do you mean are you a man? She realised what she had said then said that Ireland has made same sex marriage legal or recognised  and what do I think I said well I don`t know JP aint asked me yet my oh my what a laugh. Sorry DH but JP has first dibs

• Like 3

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Yeah I heard about that on tv last night, but what is wrong with same sex marraige, as the irish guy said last night, he has been having the same sex with his wife for the last 30 years.  I thought it was a good point!

ROFL!!!  :hystery:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

ROFL!!! 

Hey man I hope you sent a Sick note to JGF,  :hystery:  Nice to see you back again. Bin Busy?

JP :tiphat:

Morning all, :morning1:

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted (edited)

ROFL!!! 

Hey man I hope you sent a Sick note to JGF,  :hystery:  Nice to see you back again. Bin Busy?

JP :tiphat:

Morning all, :morning1:

Thanks! Oh man you have no idea how busy! I went back to the US to take a 2 specialized 2 month course for a program where you sign up to do even more specialized volunteering and then they assign you where they need even more help and so I was assigned to another area of Mexico and am getting ready to move. I hope to be more active or at least be able to read more posts now. Great to be back!

Edited by El Negrito
  • Like 5