I Need To Buy A Quarter Barrel Of Beer, Or Maybe A Half-Barrel...

Apraxis
Posted
Posted

I am going to be in Cebu City and my wedding and reception are on July 5th. I'd rather buy kegged beer than bottled beer for the guests. Does anyone know where I can get these and rent a tapper?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I am going to be in Cebu City and my wedding and reception are on July 5th. I'd rather buy kegged beer than bottled beer for the guests. Does anyone know where I can get these and rent a tapper?

I doubt if you can order quarter or half but these guys have keg delivery in some areas of Cebu but I'm sure if you contact them something could be arranged if not in their delivery areas.

http://www.smbdelivers.com/home/

• Like 1

jon1
Posted
Posted

I have seen San Miguel provide 30L kegs before. The long pole in the tent will be getting a tap system. Maybe bring a picnic tap from the US when you come?

• 2 weeks later...
John Heidt
Posted
Posted

The Cebruery is a new craft brewery in Cebu. They have tapping systems and kegs. You could find out more via their website if you google it. They do have a light beer called Boracay Blonde which is what I would suggest.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Would be nice when members post a question they actually acknowledged that they have seen some replies or have found what there looking for as I get tired of trying to help people out for nothing.

:1 (103):

• Like 4

jon1
Posted
Posted (edited)

Would be nice when members post a question they actually acknowledged that they have seen some replies or have found what there looking for as I get tired of trying to help people out for nothing.

:1 (103):

Individuals as such are known as "askholes". Ask for info, refuse to take advice and go on their merry way with whatever they had already predisposed their opinion to go. 

I agree with you JGF why are we the problem solvers for these wankers?

Edited by jon1
  • Like 1