Reflexology, And The Preacher Man. Trigger Point Release.

chris49
Posted
Posted

I'm relaying it now, the event was 3 weeks ago. There is some difference between reflexology and trigger point. Three weeks ago, I was at the back end of 5 weeks continuous pain, taking pain pills like M&M's

candy.

Today I rode a bike and swam, with no difficulty.

Me, the WORLD'S BIGGEST SKEPTIC.  My narrative starts here.

16 May 2015.

These guys and a few girls came over in a van, the one guy looks Arabic so I can speak that, so I greet him. He is Iranian, speaks Farsi and a little Arabic so we talk. They are with some of wife's relos so naturally invite them to sit, in our outdoor shaded area. So they sit down all 10 of them and a few neighbors start dropping over. Nice, they are all relos, so wife starts putting out food and soft drinks but she fades out quickly. So we are chatting away about the Middle East and quite a long chat, so I have nothing to go on, it looks like a family get together,

So how did you meet our relos? "The are our brothers and sisters in the name of Jesus"

OH????? OK, I get that, so how does involve me?  "The Word of the Lord brother", we are here to give you a message.

OK...what church, what denomination? "Brother we have no church, we came from the training insitute"

OK, my clever wife disappears and we now have a group of 20 including the neighbors. So me too, I'm out, ok, but my lovely mother-in-law says be patient and let them deliver the message. Well what can I do, I get stuck there for an hour. At the end of a full hour, the guy says can you say the name of Jesus?  So all these people start spontaineous chanting "Praise Jesus" which is wierd in itself. Thse people are church going Catholics and these guys are Evangelists but anyway, this does not concern me. And Filipino are very much like that, they will jump on whatever is on offer despite not understanding completely what it is,

"

So the guy turns to me and says..."CAN YOU SAY THE NAME OF JESUS ?".....sir no, I cannot do that, if I do feel something, I will surely say it, but not at this time. OK, they will wait the Iranian guy says.

Halfway through this my Fx arm starts hurting and I call Gina for my meds . Been on junk for 5 weeks and have only tapered it a little.

So we don't get any further with the Word of God, so now we will discuss my arm....I'm getting worried now, they might try for divine healing whatever.

So I tell the guy I'm on a very limited physio, with ROM, but no strength, I can't even a cup of coffee. Actually I'm looking for a reflexologist to try to lift my pain by nerve pressure, that's the only thing I can think of.

"I'M A REFLEXOLOGIST" HE SAYS.....oh come on, really? Yes sir, we don't get much off our ministry, mainly food, I fix cell phones and sometimes I do reflexology.  Diploma?  "Yes sir, I have a Diploma"

No from the beginning Iiked this guy, maybe the M.E., connection, so I said let's go, lets treat my pain through the trapezius nerve area, at the back, adjacent to my left arm. In one minute he found the nerve and within 5 minutes my pain was lifted. NO WAY TO BELIEVE THAT, but it was. And I got it free.

So have to think quickly now, they are leaving next day, so we make an appointment next day at 8 AM, and it's now 6 PM. By 4 AM I'M starting to get a dull pain, so I avoid the Tramadol and take one Brufen. 

By 8 AM we get back to David (his name) and he treats me, with immediate relief, getting onto the nerve straight away. So what will I do, there are no reflxologists around and if we do find one the going rate is $30 AUD** per hour. No problem, I will train Gina to isolate the nerve with her fingers and she's the one to treat you. Gina, no education after basic high school, but I know she's a smart girl and she proves it now.

Gina picked it up in 10 mins and was able to replicate the action, thanks honey, always amazing you are.

Bottom line, that was 8 AM Saturday and it's now Sunday. She treated me 3 more times, about every 8 hours. She found the nerve immediately and vibrated it 3-4 minutes, not even that . Pain was completely lifted and used no medicine in over 24 hours since the Nurofen.

I WANNA TESTIFY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.....I believe now in Reflexology, the other one is a personal matter,

** I paid David for the service, although he did not ask for money, I felt it was the right thing.

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Very interesting Chris, praise Jesus or whoever, can you send him over here, I have a whole back and nervous

system for him to work on!!!

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

Lord Hallelullah.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

The Lord couldn't come over that day, so he sent David.  Praise be, He works in mysterious ways.  Glad to hear it worked for you.

• Like 2

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

And Jesus said, cast they nets over the boat so that ye shall see. 

And Jesus said, go and minister to this man,

David, go and get a degree in reflexology you will need it someday to minister to a man in the Philippines so

this man will know the Lord moves in mysterious ways. 

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, even from an endless fountain!

Been there and done that myself, you could call it unexplained or call it a miracle, but if you haven't gotten around to saying the name Jesus

you might want to consider it now. Everything happens for a reason and I think credit should always be given to and where it belongs!

May I say, you are a very lucky man to have a wife that loves and cares for you so much, she searched for healing on your behalf, the word that comes to mind is (Priceless).   

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

And Jesus said, cast they nets over the boat so that ye shall see. 

And Jesus said, go and minister to this man,

David, go and get a degree in reflexology you will need it someday to minister to a man in the Philippines so

this man will know the Lord moves in mysterious ways. 

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, even from an endless fountain!

Been there and done that myself, you could call it unexplained or call it a miracle, but if you haven't gotten around to saying the name Jesus

you might want to consider it now. Everything happens for a reason and I think credit should always be given to and where it belongs!

May I say, you are a very lucky man to have a wife that loves and cares for you so much, she searched for healing on your behalf, the word that comes to mind is (Priceless).   

Copy 99%.

Not sure on Gina and mom in law this time. Gina did a quick escape but she came back when my arm was being treated. Ma in law was among those chanting Jesus name....Filipino women are like sheep sometimes. What would they do if the priest dropped in and heard them chanting?

"Here is a story from the Good Book we know"

"A song about a miracle which happened long ago"

Good olde Presbyterian upbringing ako, pero have drifted away a bit.

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

Jesus likes sheep, he calls us his flock for a reason. He also stated something to the effect of, When two or more are gathered together in my name let them call upon me, I shall give them peace!!!!

They were all together because that is what Jesus stated in the good book. Chanting is kind of a way of dialing Jesus in on the hot line, so that he knows they are there making a call. 

If I had neighbors that came together and prayed for me and I was healed, there would be a fatted pig on the skewer!!! Like I said Priceless!!!!

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

Jesus likes sheep, he calls us his flock for a reason. He also stated something to the effect of, When two or more are gathered together in my name let them call upon me, I shall give them peace!!!!

They were all together because that is what Jesus stated in the good book. Chanting is kind of a way of dialing Jesus in on the hot line, so that he knows they are there making a call. 

If I had neighbors that came together and prayed for me and I was healed, there would be a fatted pig on the skewer!!! Like I said Priceless!!!!

Mate life throws up a few memorable moments. I have not found anything yet to top the birth of my 3 children when I was present in the Delivery Room.

I put this incident, this occurence near the top.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

What a great story thanks for sharing. 

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

The unexplainable, there's a title for a new topic....so I'll start one off.

• Like 1