Just Booked My Flight

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

I just booked my flight, I'll be there from March 13th till April 1st :gday: :gday: I look forward to meeting as many people from the board as I can, I've gotten some really good info here and it would be great to thank some of you in person. Maybe have a beer or two. Hopefully Mr Lee will have one of his get together planned while I'm there (hint, hint) :AddEmoticons04230: (if I remember right this is the time of year he is in Cebu) Anyway, I cant wait till March comes around so hopefully the next 7 months or so passes quickly.Brett

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I just booked my flight, I'll be there from March 13th till April 1st :gday: :gday: I look forward to meeting as many people from the board as I can, I've gotten some really good info here and it would be great to thank some of you in person. Maybe have a beer or two. Hopefully Mr Lee will have one of his get together planned while I'm there (hint, hint) :AddEmoticons04230: (if I remember right this is the time of year he is in Cebu) Anyway, I cant wait till March comes around so hopefully the next 7 months or so passes quickly.Brett
Yup, yup, you are correct Bret and we should be there from February until some time in May, God willing of course, and we will be looking forward to meeting you and having a beer or three with you. I will definitely try to set up some get together's again once we are back in Cebu. I think that Paul continued the get together's after I left and if he continues with them, then we will probably try a joint one since many of the members here are also members on his forum. I hope the time passes quickly too because I miss Cebu. :541: BTW, I am always willing to meet up with members one on one or at the get together's, so any members who do not wish to go to gatherings, please feel free to pm me, and my wife and I will gladly meet you for coffee, a meal or even a beer.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
CongratulationsI know the feeling,lol I will be there on March the 5th for a month. A beer or two sounds like a good deal to me. :541:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I just booked my flight, I'll be there from March 13th till April 1st :gday: :541: I look forward to meeting as many people from the board as I can, I've gotten some really good info here and it would be great to thank some of you in person. Maybe have a beer or two. Hopefully Mr Lee will have one of his get together planned while I'm there (hint, hint) :AddEmoticons04230: (if I remember right this is the time of year he is in Cebu) Anyway, I cant wait till March comes around so hopefully the next 7 months or so passes quickly.Brett
CongratulationsI know the feeling,lol I will be there on March the 5th for a month. A beer or two sounds like a good deal to me. :551:
Party time, Tom the boss, Bret, myself and I believe my friend Frank and maybe Bruce will all be there, will anyone else be there and want to meet up during mid to late March???? :gday: :551: