Love At First Sight

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Man charged with having sex with horseA South Carolina man has been arrested for having sex with a horse after police say the animal's owner caught him on a surveillance camera.Police say this isn't the first time 50-year-old Rodell Vereen has been charged; last year he pleaded guilty to having sex with the same horse and was placed on the state's sex offender list.Police arrested Vereen on Monday, when he returned to the stable 32 kilometres northeast of Myrtle Beach where owner Barbara Kenley says a camera caught him having sex with her horse earlier this month. This time she was waiting for him with a shotgun and says she thought about shooting him but didn't want to go to prison.Vereen is in jail. His brother says he has mental problems and may not have been taking his medicine. SugarwareZ-225.gif

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Was it consentual? What is the age of consent of livestock? Did he at lease bring Flowers or apples? I am assuming that the horse was female or will there be more charges coming? SugarwareZ-011.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Was it consentual? What is the age of consent of livestock? Did he at lease bring Flowers or apples? I am assuming that the horse was female or will there be more charges coming? SugarwareZ-011.gif
I'm no expert but if the horse lifted its tail then I guess it was consensual,I could only imagine since it was the second visit by the offender that the horse would have galloped down the paddock toward's her new lover when she seen him arrive over the back fence.Perhaps things could end up messy if later its found that the offender was cheating with Flossy the cow. :th_thsmilies-29057:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I'm no expert but if the horse lifted its tail then I guess it was consensual,I could only imagine since it was the second visit by the offender that the horse would have galloped down the paddock toward's her new lover when she seen him arrive over the back fence.Perhaps things could end up messy if later its found that the offender was cheating with Flossy the cow. :th_thsmilies-29057:
:any-help: Have you ever seen how hung horses usually are, I have to wonder if a man could satisfy the needs of a horse. :morning1: Anyway, that guy is one sick dude, maybe he comes from one of those countries where sheep and other livestock are fair game. SugarwareZ-005.gif Can anybody say :gday: Joke lang. :lol:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Did the horse even notice he was there? SugarwareZ-007.gif :th_thsmilies-29057:

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Well, all kidding aside, it may be a 'local thing'. When I was in the army back in 1973, there was a guy from Alabama in my barracks. One day there was a group of us talking and he started talking about having sex with farm animals and chickens. Evidently, in the area he grew up in, it was not 'shocking' to hear about boys having sex that way, like it was a part of growing up.... I don't think he was aware that there were many of us there who DID NOT have sex with animals whilst in the throws of puberty. Damn glad I am from the 'Burbs'.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Well, all kidding aside, it may be a 'local thing'. When I was in the army back in 1973, there was a guy from Alabama in my barracks. One day there was a group of us talking and he started talking about having sex with farm animals and chickens. Evidently, in the area he grew up in, it was not 'shocking' to hear about boys having sex that way, like it was a part of growing up.... I don't think he was aware that there were many of us there who DID NOT have sex with animals whilst in the throws of puberty. Damn glad I am from the 'Burbs'.
All I can say is WTF, :gday: :morning1: :any-help: SugarwareZ-002.gif :th_thsmilies-29057: