Britain: Cctv Surveillance Into Thousands Of British Homes

Mik
Posted
Bruce
Posted
Posted

And I thought George Orwell had died....Mass sterlizations are right around the corner... and I am not too sure it isn't a bad idea. On one hand, I am appalled at the way the government leaders can talk themselves into justification of such intrusions, but then on the other hand, as a potiental recepient / possible future victim of 'these people / their future criminal children' I would welcome ways to protect my family. About 10 years ago there was a study done in the US on the long term effects of abortion. The authors did their best to do a rational / non racial specific study, but were still villified. Abortions in the US became legal in 1974. The study looked at the number of abortions done in major cities like Chicago and then compared to the crime rates over the next 20+ years. As violent criminals died / were killed off, were locked up for years or out lived their violent tendencies ''they' are normally replaced by a new generation of up and comming violent criminals. However, crime was dropping and it could be tracked back and followed over the years that a large number of violent criminals that normally would have started their crimes as teenagers and progresses through their 20's were 'missing'.Seems that they were never born because they were aborted. I long for the future when unwanted pregnancies are a thing of the distant past. But until then..........

• Like 1

twostrokes
Posted
Posted

does seem like a lot of effort for probably not too much positive results. Who is going to review all the tapes and who is going to decide what is "bad behavior"......I still think teenagers cought in criminal activities should be placed in military school until they graduate or turn 17. If they don't want to continue in school and/or are not putting out any effort, they should be put in the military and sent to the front lines whereever needed. However, if they are doing good in school, let them graduate, then send them to college if they choose (on a student loan), then see what they do with their life. Another offense and they go off to the military, to the front lines, where everneeded.Just my opinion. I think the military has turned around many many a teenager when they had the draft.

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

Should make for some seriously funny reality TV, wonder if there will be paid review? Be like a mix of the "Osbournes" and "Eastenders" just speed it up with "Benny Hill' music in the background. It would be a hit, just call it BBC persents "Trash TV"

Edited by jamesmusslewhite
  • Like 1

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
And I thought George Orwell had died....Mass sterlizations are right around the corner... and I am not too sure it isn't a bad idea. On one hand, I am appalled at the way the government leaders can talk themselves into justification of such intrusions, but then on the other hand, as a potiental recepient / possible future victim of 'these people / their future criminal children' I would welcome ways to protect my family.About 10 years ago there was a study done in the US on the long term effects of abortion. The authors did their best to do a rational / non racial specific study, but were still villified. Abortions in the US became legal in 1974. The study looked at the number of abortions done in major cities like Chicago and then compared to the crime rates over the next 20+ years. As violent criminals died / were killed off, were locked up for years or out lived their violent tendencies ''they' are normally replaced by a new generation of up and comming violent criminals. However, crime was dropping and it could be tracked back and followed over the years that a large number of violent criminals that normally would have started their crimes as teenagers and progresses through their 20's were 'missing'.Seems that they were never born because they were aborted. I long for the future when unwanted pregnancies are a thing of the distant past. But until then..........
And the anti groups keep saying what if the aborted baby is the next Einstein. Looks more likely he is the next Son of Sam.