Nothing To Do In C D O

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Time for one of those questions.I read on LIC that a member there says there is nothing to do in CDO unless you want to sit around drinking beer all day.Now after doing some research on the net it appears theres plenty to do there or near by.Most of the members here are in some way related to Cebu but I am interested to know what it is you do where you live to fill your day or night in. I realize we all have different likes and life styles but if CDO has nothing to do then what is there to do any where in the Philippines?PS: If you do not answer this post it will be considered that you have to much to do and not enough time to do it in. SugarwareZ-011.gif

mike
Posted
Posted

Makes me wonder what they do in Cebu if its not eating and drinking all day lol. :th_thholysheep: All depends on what you like to do. SugarwareZ-225.gifSugarwareZ-047.gifSugarwareZ-004.gif If you are an outdoor person then you will have plenty to see and travel to get there is more than half the fun. Pop into the tourism Kiosk :th_interesting: in the city center near the grand City Hotel. Also ask some of the local expats who never drink and eat what they like most lolexpats-in-cdo@yahoogroups.com :th_grouphug: If you wish to stay in the city, then yes the shopping is more limited than Cebu, Historical attractions may be less. You can walk around CDO city in a fraction of the time it takes to walk anywhere in Cebu. :th_noproblem: My web page has a little information on what you can do when eating and drinking is not an option. :th_Good-Luck: Oh btw I am a keen multi tasker which is the only reason i read your post let alone responded to it work work busy busy bang bang :thats-funny:

• 1 month later...
daisy
Posted
Posted

This is a little old post but I will answer anyway...I have not seen that post in "another forum" too but maybe the person who posted it does not know anything about CDO. Anywhere we go and live, there is really nothing to do if we choose not to do anything! I've been here all my life, until now, I still have not tried water rafting! Why? I don't want to court disaster! SugarwareZ-035.gif It is all relevant to what one likes to do....Here's the social calendar of Expats in CDO:1. Every Wednesdays.......................yapyap and lunch time at Maxi's2. Every Fridays................................ TGIF at Spooks3. Every Sundays...............................lunch at Kingston Lodge4. 1st or 2nd Sundays every month...Beach Party5. 1st Saturday every month..............Live music and comedy bar My husband and I seldom go to any of those occasions but it does not make us separate from them! Excluding birthdays and special occasions. Expats Community in CDO is duly recognized by the City Government as one sector of our society! There are lots of things to do anywhere....specially in CDO! :th_thbarbaque: ???????

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I keep saying I

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
I keep saying I