House Painting

RBM
Posted
Posted

Hi guys, been trying to check the forum how ever as usual Dumaguete internet is next to useless.

Looking advice on a good quality paint brand for the interior of a concrete house.

Also as our hours had finishing completed about 3 months ago is it necessary to apply nutrilizer?

Lastly if any member knows of a reputable paint shop in Bacolod would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

No advice on a brand of paint but since concrete is porous I would suggest first a primer before you apply the final coat.

It's like painting your walls twice but if you want it to last, that's what you should do.

Good Luck

• Like 2

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

hope you have use Elastomeric paint on the Outside !!

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I don't know if it's crazy in economic point of view and if it functions outside, but I have seen some indoor concrete floors being "painted" by mix something in the CONCRETE, when it was built.  (It's a long time ago, before I planned to get any more house before I die, so I didn't ask about it.)

It's less good looking than shiny common painting, but look better than unpainted   :)   specialy if it's a floor which is thorn much, then the thorn parts are "painted" still...