Movietube. Com

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Being completely useless at all things computers, most of you probably know this already.

My brother in law just turned me on to a site, movietube. com. It has what seems to be a lot of latest released movies as well as old one, tv shows, documentaries etc.

Easy downloaded and installed ap for it and it seems to work pretty good. No spam or ads that I have noticed.

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

I'd be suspicious. What could that app be doing that you don't know about? Sending your personal info back to the mothership, perhaps?

• Like 3

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
What could that app be doing that you don't know about? Sending your personal info back to the mothership, perhaps?

:3_12_31[1]: They all do this..........​Just don't drink the kool-aide when Offered

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
What could that app be doing that you don't know about?

I have no earthly idea, like I said, my idea of advance technology extends to tying bootlaces and humping a ruck.

• Like 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

It could be sending everything you type to unsavory types. Look up "keystroke logger". There is no such thing as a free lunch. They are making a profit somehow.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I'd be suspicious. What could that app be doing that you don't know about? Sending your personal info back to the mothership, perhaps?

Exactly! my OS does not like App's and tells me so in fact on occasions it has shut the PC down. I would not put any unknown App's on and only use those offered from my OS source.(they already have my information so can be a little more trusted)

my A/V will tell me if there is a suspect App on board and subject to the information given off it comes.

Only my Opinion but best be safe than Sorry WOT!

JP :tiphat:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
russellmania
Posted
Posted

I have been a fan of movietube. com for years, but now it seems it no longer is up and running!

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I have been a fan of movietube. com for years, but now it seems it no longer is up and running!

I have noticed that a couple of the streaming movie sites I like are no longer operating.  Fortunately this one still is (for the moment) http://rainierland.com/

And then there are the torrent sites.  It is often more convenient to download the torrent and watch the movie with no buffering.

• Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I have noticed that most of the DVDs for sale on the street (and at the mall) are the same ones I can dowload from pirate bay ha ha... So I can either buy it for a p100 or download it myself.

For TV shows I use waptvseries. net.  A somewhat limited selection but no app to use.  It is not a streming site but they are small downloads.

Jake
Posted
Posted

What could that app be doing that you don't know about?

I have no earthly idea, like I said, my idea of advance technology extends to tying bootlaces and humping a ruck.

Cyber Warfare is the new battle front these days. Our personal data is being sold to the highest bidder. BTW soldier, watch your six when bending down to tie your boots. I've heard this crazy Marine (Mike S) is back in town!
  • Like 2