Bbq Briquettes

bloodymal
Posted
Posted

Hey guys can you get bbq brickettes from S&R stores in pampagna?? if not where can I access them,if anyone knows please

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Ace hardware stocks Kingsford briquettes. There are three in your area.

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

A lot of the locals use their own charchol (sp) which I sure will be much less than an imported product. I see it here all the time where I am.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Hey guys can you get bbq brickettes from S&R stores in pampagna?? if not where can I access them,if anyone knows please

Yes, S & R usually has big bags of brickettes.  Royal is Subic has them too.  Puregold Duty Free might have them too.

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Wife gets a huge bag here from a local. Very very  cheap. I don't know what kind of wood but it burns well. She does the grilling so I don't care what she uses.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Wife gets a huge bag here from a local. Very very  cheap. I don't know what kind of wood but it burns well. She does the grilling so I don't care what she uses.

We always use the local wood charcoal and it is very cheap.  The name brand brickettes are very expensive but give you a nice even fire and IMHO, a slightly better flavor.

Some time in the future when I have room I will get a gas BBQ, for the convenience.  The flavor is not quite as good as charcoal but the convenience if you like to grill a lot overrides that.

• Like 1