Cdr King Tv

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Anyone ever bought a LED TV from CDR king?  Just looking for relative cheap TV about a 24 inch or so and wondering if the CDR king brand was worth considering. 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I haven't, but that's because I use what I believe to be a better option.  I go online to Lazada and order whatever is cheap.  I pay with my credit card or pay cash on delivery and it is delevered to my door by LBC.  Takes a few days to a couple weeks depending what you order.

No more dealing with line ups, stupid store clerks, infernal paperwork, "out of stock sir" replies, "no change" lunacy AND I believe the products are superior to CDR King and are cheaper (personal opinion only) .

post-41-0-10878200-1438605905_thumb.png

• Like 5

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted (edited)

CDRKING :1 (103):  well stocked but never have in stock what you want!!

I have only managed  ( went to 3 stores ) to buy 1 item from them which was an IP security camera CDRKING branded but ran Foscom software !!

and it really is a good camera !. :thumbsup: got it from their SM calamba store staff there very good !

went back to buy a 2.5 hard drive case-and some rechargable batteries, when I finally managed to get the attention of the staff

who were manicuring their nails and writing sales tkts ! ( being a handsome whitey does not work in CDRKING ! ) :hystery:

guess what ? Batteries out of stock and " what is a 2.5 hard drive case ? " :bash:

I have now managed to find 2 other stores who sell a lot of stuff similar to cdrking, and I am also thinking of buying an Electric Motorbike

luckily there is another store locally that sells them !!

getting back to the TV you would be much better off going to Abensons or SM !!

Edited by expatuk2014

fred
Posted
Posted

I haven't, but that's because I use what I believe to be a better option.  I go online to Lazada and order whatever is cheap.  I pay with my credit card or pay cash on delivery and it is delevered to my door by LBC.  Takes a few days to a couple weeks depending what you order.

No more dealing with line ups, stupid store clerks, infernal paperwork, "out of stock sir" replies, "no change" lunacy AND I believe the products are superior to CDR King and are cheaper (personal opinion only) .

The problem I have with Lazada is they keep infecting my PC with ad viruses..They somehow install my browser extensions with one of their Apps.. I have deleted the apps many times and I had to download a different anti virus program to get rid of it..

I definitely will not order through them just out of pure anger!!!! (and principle)

For T.V`s we use Abensons..The last bunch of Flat LED TV`s we bought have 2 year warranties and we paid about 11k for a 32 ".

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I looked at the CDR King website and the Abenson website to get an idea of current prices.  If the difference is ~p2000 or less, I think I would spring for the name brand.

I bought a 24" Toshiba TV to use as my computer monitor in January 2014, and I paid about p8500.

Honestly I hate buying anything at CDR King because they still do all everything manually and there are often lines.  Hard to believe a "tech" company can't install a POS computer system!  I was surprised that they had a website.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Never bought a TV but I do have a monitor I bought from them 2 years ago ..... works great but of course I can't use it now till I manage to fix my desktop ...... I have bought lots of stuff from them and most things are still working fine except my car-cam battery took a crap so I bought a power bank and it works .... ordering a new Digicam Mio MiVue 538 from PC Express in Manila .... much better unit than the one from CDR King ......

You might be OK Tom but don't expect all the bells and whistles on the CDR King models ..... JMHO

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I know that many of the TVs that CDRKing sell are made for them by Haier (spelling?) Who manufacture for a lot of the brand names...

• Like 2