Bush Cutter

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted

I have a question where should I look for a bush cutter   I call them a lawn mower on a stick  any help would be great here's a picture of one post-4820-0-86877300-1439949224_thumb.jp  

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

We call those Weed Wackers. I saw one here at WilCon. Check their web page.

Or go to the palenke and get 5 guys and buy em lunch :tiphat:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Petrol(gas) Strimmers usually 2 stroke are readily available at Robinsons Handyman Or Ace

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

I bought a couple of cheap ones on line and they both broke so I went to the Honda dealer and bit the bullet to buy a 15,000 peso Honda string trimmer.  It was DA BOMB!!! But when I moved away from the place I was using it then I sold it.  Still got 11,000 from selling it and that was on a quick sale.  They hold their value.

Edit:  I say string trimmer but it is actually a blade trimmer.  I removed the blade and jury rigged it to use plastic 'string' as it worked better for me.

Looks like this

thailand-made-original-honda-gx35-brush-

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 3

chrisandging
Posted
Posted

Look in the surplus shops (Japan, Aussie) I've seen them for P1500 before.

Personally I like steel blade rather than plastic line but it depends what you are cutting.

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted

Thank's guys I am very great full for the advise 

• 9 months later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 8/19/2015 at 0:04 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

I bought a couple of cheap ones on line and they both broke so I went to the Honda dealer and bit the bullet to buy a 15,000 peso Honda string trimmer.  It was DA BOMB!!! But when I moved away from the place I was using it then I sold it.  Still got 11,000 from selling it and that was on a quick sale.  They hold their value.

Edit:  I say string trimmer but it is actually a blade trimmer.  I removed the blade and jury rigged it to use plastic 'string' as it worked better for me.

Looks like this

thailand-made-original-honda-gx35-brush-

Dave or anybody, did Honda stop selling weed wackers in PH?  They do not have any on their website.

Their power product dealer here in Olongapo seems to be shuttered.  The lower floor of a rather large building used to be Lucky C cycles, bicycles and the Honda power products, and appeared to be one owner.  All shuttered.

American Hardware here has one for p15500 and it looks nice, like the one above.  Include blade and string trimmer.  The strange thing is, only a few Honda products are priced in pesos;  the rest of the store is in dollars and very high priced.  Makes me think he might have got the Honda power products franchise.  I'm going down there later and find out.