Games Workshop/wargaming

riburn3
Posted
Posted

Maybe some of the English or American Expats may know this, but do you all know of any hobby groups in the Philippines that play any tabletop battle games like Warhammer 40k?  I saw in Cebu there's a chain called Neutral Grounds that sells GW hobby products, but it doesn't seem they have an area to play.  Thanks!

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Not sure of all the terms your using Riburn. But I know there are several Filipino clans on wargaming. net. I am a gamer, if you want to send me an PM describing what your referring to maybe I can help (or not lol)

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
play any tabletop battle games

Have not seen that here.  Lots of filipinos are into online wargames at the Internet cafes but I have yet to see or hear of any groups playing tabletop games.  I introduced my gf to monopoly and she is fascinated by it but cannot find anyone who wants to play old school games.   Good luck with your search.

• Like 1

riburn3
Posted
Posted

Not sure of all the terms your using Riburn. But I know there are several Filipino clans on wargaming. net. I am a gamer, if you want to send me an PM describing what your referring to maybe I can help (or not lol)

If the terms Games-Workshop, Warhammer, or table top gaming don't mean anything to you, you've likely never heard of what I'm talking about. 

Games-Workshop is a publicly traded English company that makes wargaming miniatures for tabletop battle games.  Their games are called "Warhammer".   It's a modeling hobby where you build and paint the models that then they are used for a tabletop strategy game.  I'll probably have more luck when I inquire at the Neutral Grounds store in Lahug, if they have any local players.  

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
Their games are called "Warhammer".

Ah,,,my bad "warhammer" is also a combat tank simulation game. That is what I thought you were referring to.

Nope, sorry can't help ya.