World Remit

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I use worldremit to send cash to the phils and its not often too, but i have just started using Kabayan , there rate is a lot higher and a little cheaper to send the money too,

What do others use to send the cash to there love ones and friends

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I use worldremit to send cash to the phils and its not often too, but i have just started using Kabayan , there rate is a lot higher and a little cheaper to send the money too,

What do others use to send the cash to there love ones and friends

Hi Steve I use Azimo that is very good. 4uk to send 400 uk and the rate I get is about .5% less than rate on the internet.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Have not taken time to compare rates how ever happy with orbit remit. The service is great and usually two days for the money hit the account here. On occasions have received funds same day.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I use worldremit weekly with no problems. Can't use western union from online any more in Aus or at least with my bank as they put a stop to it.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

if I send money  with Azimo on a weekday say 9am here I can pick it up 2  hours later

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I use worldremit weekly with no problems. Can't use western union from online any more in Aus or at least with my bank as they put a stop to it.

I just wish worldremitt would get themselves approved for other states in the US ...... right now Florida is not one of them .... when they do I will be switching over in a heart beat .....

:cheersty: