Just A Heads Up

Mike S
Posted
Posted

This is to just inform those that might need to know that we will be moving to a new apartment starting next week so my land line and DSL will be down for god knows how long until PLDT can restore my service ....... just letting you know in case you try and contact me and I don't reply ...... it will be nice to get a larger 2 bedroom as this one is starting to get a bit cramped ........ take care and play nice .......

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
This is to just inform those that might need to know that we will be moving to a new apartment starting next week so my land line and DSL will be down for god knows how long until PLDT can restore my service ....... just letting you know in case you try and contact me and I don't reply ...... it will be nice to get a larger 2 bedroom as this one is starting to get a bit cramped ........ take care and play nice .......
Hope your move go's well :13_4_10[1]: Im going to miss ya,,,,now if I could just remember your name :cheers:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Oh no, now I will never see you. SugarwareZ-004.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif Hope the move goes well young man. Looking forward to hooking up again when we get back. See you online one of these days when and if PLDT ever hooks you back up. :13_4_10[1]:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Glad to hear you found a place. There was a place that is opening up near us. Someone was supposed to tell you but I guess it doesn't matter now. I'll be there in mid Sept so save me a place on the terrace at Yellow Cab.