Commercial / Food Production / Factory Real Estate

labSG
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hello there. I'm looking to get a rough idea of how much it would cost to rent a factory space for beverage manufacturing near Manila or whichever city the most exporting goes thru in philippines.

If you have a referral to an agent, who knows *specifically* about commercial RE, please tell them to email me or whatsapp me ....

Daniel

Edited by Jollygoodfellow

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I don't know anything concerning renting up there,

but if you are planning to export the main part, it can perhaps be worth for you to rent in an export zone. Rents are usualy higher, but there are benefits for such businesses. (I didn't bother to memorise them proper, because I'm not interested in having my factory in a city, but I remember there are custom free imports of equipment and first years are profit tax free for the company.)

(I'm suprised many food/juice refining manufactories are placed in Metro Manila or Metro Cebu instead of close to the RAW material!)

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Hello there. I'm looking to get a rough idea of how much it would cost to rent a factory space for beverage manufacturing near Manila or whichever city the most exporting goes thru in philippines.

If you have a referral to an agent, who knows *specifically* about commercial RE, please tell them to email me or whatsapp me ....

Daniel

If you put an Email address or phone number in another topic you will be gone. If you want info we discuss it here.

labSG
Posted
Posted

Daniel

If you put an Email address or phone number in another topic you will be gone. If you want info we discuss it here.

Thanks for removing them for me!

If anyone would like to refer me to a lawyer please PM me here on the forum :)

jon1
Posted
Posted

If you are looking to do export, research opening up your business in a Freeport zone. The Freeports are setup for using local labor/materials to create products for export. 

For your business, electricity is key and costly. Temperature control will be your top cost. You also need to nail down a decent importer for your materials (hops, grains, yeast) that can reliably bring them in on time. 

I would love to be a part of an endeavor that you are starting as I have been homebrewing for a couple of years now (beer, fruit wine, cider and mead).

• Like 2