What Is It About A Filipina

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

When I wake up every morning and look into my wife's beautiful dark almond shaped eyes, I know that I am so lucky to have met her and that she has so many great qualities that I do not know just where to start or which of them attracted me enough to make me travel half way around the world to meet her, but I am sure glad I did. :7522: I feel that I am a lucky man for sure. :woohoo:I know her beautiful small nose makes it so easy for me to kiss her without have to play nose dual :cheers: that I have often done with western women, but I also know that I did not know that before I kissed her, and I also know that she is so sweet inside and has a wonderful loving heart, but I also did not really know that for sure before meeting her. So was it karma, fate or Gods will that drew us together?Can anyone else pin point what attracted them to their ladies besides their outer beauty? :13_4_10[1]:

buster
Posted
Posted

In a word "femininiity". They are not afraid to be feminine. Unlike western women many of whom want to outdo the boys, Filipinas are happy to be girls.