Question For The Filipinas On The Forum

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

What was it that attracted you to your western husbands or boyfriends?

hotcha
Posted
Posted
you mean physical? well anyways.... :any-help: I met my husband online...then he came here and we've met in person...it was love at first sight...theres alot about him that captured my heart...hes a loving man...he's the best thing that ever happened to me... :1 (172): I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky...one of many things i adore about my husband is he always appeareciate all the things i do even little things... :3_8_14[1]:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
you mean physical? well anyways.... :1 (172): I met my husband online...then he came here and we've met in person...it was love at first sight...theres alot about him that captured my heart...hes a loving man...he's the best thing that ever happened to me... :540: I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky...one of many things i adore about my husband is he always appeareciate all the things i do even little things... :3_8_14[1]:
Thank you, it is really good to hear the womans side of things. :any-help:

• 1 month later...
daisy
Posted
Posted

I could see more male chauvinistic attitude in Filipino guys in business or work related transactions. I am head over heels in love with my husband because I could talk to him everything without him offending me even if he does not agree with me! :558:

• 2 months later...
Adiene
Posted
Posted

interesting question lee.. anyway love is all around.. but in my case... well the most traits of my hubby i like are,, being good, kind, understanding, sweet and thoughtful,, thats why he won my heart... but i do believe also "The more you hate the more u love", and " Opposite attracts",, in this case you dont know really what u did love and like to him/her...