Tom_shor 55 But Not Counting

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Seems to be a lot of Birthdays at this time of year.Happy Birthday Tom,hope you have a good one :13_4_10[1]: :cheers:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Happy birthday Tom. :thumbsup: :540: :540: :540: Damn only 55, I sure wish I could turn back the clock to double nickels. :23_11_62[1]: SugarwareZ-004.gif Hope you have a hundred more happy, healthy and prosperous ones to come and that you drag old Bob H down off that mountain and bring him to Cebu one day soon.

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Happy Birthday Tom! :thumbsup: :23_11_62[1]:

Travis
Posted
Posted

happy birthday Tom ahhhhhhhh to be 55 again & know what to do with these 1024.gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
happy birthday Tom ahhhhhhhh to be 55 again & know what to do with these 1024.gif
What are those? I'm just a kid. I want you to know I am just 39. That is a very fine age my mother and Jack Benny were 39 for many years. SugarwareZ-011.gif

tim
Posted
Posted

So I am guessing you are 39 and a day ...happy belated B'day. My wife had her B'day last night (8/8/9) and I am still trying to wake up....it was a good one....tim

retired
Posted
Posted

:23_11_62[1]: Happy Birthday Buddy . Just stay out of the desert sun and you won't look my age when you get here . :thumbsup:

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

Happy birthday, and it is a happy time for me too. I realize that no matter where life me take me, that I will always be 4 years younger than you................... :thats-funny:So I guess that makes me 35

Edited by jamesmusslewhite

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted

Happy birthday Tom!!!!!!!

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Happy birthday, and it is a happy time for me too. I realize that no matter where life me take me, that I will always be 4 years younger than you................... :23_11_59[1]: So I guess that makes me 35
Yes but like a calculus equation you are getting closer and closer. In 1962 I was twice your age. Now there is only about an 8% difference. SugarwareZ-011.gif