Again

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

My bank has put my card on stop again, they will call me and ask questions and they will also say are you in the phills Duh only for 4 years I understand the security side of it but I have used the same company to transfer money for at least 3 years. I am waiting for the funds so as I can have a beer with DH and JP If not I will have to sell my body to get the money.Please don`t all rush !

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Many of us are at the mercy of the banks in our respective countrys. When they decide to play God with your money you have to dance to their tune or fly home and open another account.  Put on you 'make nice' voice and phone them to sort it out, 'cause its your shout.  :tiphat:   Ah well, if you are broke you may get one out of me.  Only one mind you  :hystery:

Best of luck getting the banking sorted out.  I hate that crap too.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

My bank has put my card on stop again, they will call me and ask questions and they will also say are you in the phills Duh only for 4 years I understand the security side of it but I have used the same company to transfer money for at least 3 years. I am waiting for the funds so as I can have a beer with DH and JP If not I will have to sell my body to get the money.Please don`t all rush !

In other words you want to borrow a fiver, hang about you are in the Phils , ITS NOT A CHRISTMAS GIFT, ITS NOT A BIRTHDAY GIFT, ITS NOT I WILL PAY YOU BACK IN 18 MONTHS TIME , SOD IT , I AM SKINT

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

In other words you want to borrow a fiver, hang about you are in the Phils , ITS NOT A CHRISTMAS GIFT, ITS NOT A BIRTHDAY GIFT, ITS NOT I WILL PAY YOU BACK IN 18 MONTHS TIME , SOD IT , I AM SKINT

I was thinking more like a score please. My money has been transferred now but the card is still on stop. I will wait for them to call me as making a international phone call from here is a pain. 

• Like 1

jon1
Posted
Posted

I was thinking more like a score please. My money has been transferred now but the card is still on stop. I will wait for them to call me as making a international phone call from here is a pain. 

This is exactly why I invested in a VOIP phone....

• Like 2