Mobile Phone / Prepaid

patmac
Posted
Posted

Thank's great info . pre paid phone ?  So i can go to t-mobile here in the states and buy a pre -paid phone that will work in the Philippines  ???              

I have a MagicJack phone that works in  Panama & Costa Rica  to call home Free , If i bring my plug in phone with me &  a  converter from 220 to 110AC  my  Magic Jack will work there ? i hope 1  Anyone ever use the Magic Jack phones  there    ???? 

jon1
Posted
Posted

As long as your cell phone uses a SIM chip and is unlocked, it will work in the Philippines. I have a Magic Jack plus that works fine over here. It uses 110-240VAC so no need for a converter. It works as well as your internet connection.

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Thank's great info . pre paid phone ?  So i can go to t-mobile here in the states and buy a pre -paid phone that will work in the Philippines  ???              

I have a MagicJack phone that works in  Panama & Costa Rica  to call home Free , If i bring my plug in phone with me &  a  converter from 220 to 110AC  my  Magic Jack will work there ? i hope 1  Anyone ever use the Magic Jack phones  there    ???? 

If you have a smart phone (Android or iPhone) you can install the MagicJack app on those phones. Then you can call the USA for free if you have a wifi connection or a data connection with a local Globe/Smart SIMM. This worked fine for me.

• Like 1