Google Chrome Keeps Not Responding!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:89:  Crazy as it seems Google Chrome keeps crashing through the day. I can't always close a programme or just a tab I no longer want up. I have tried various things from Friends etc: and to no avail, anyone got suggestions?

Cheers :cheersty:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

It's the same with Firefox, and Microsoft. Blame it on your internet service provider. Weekends are worse.

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I am having trouble with Chrome crashing when I go to grey area sites like torrent pages.  I thought it may be related to that.

Is your trouble happening when you go to your p*rn sites Jack?   :hystery:   :hystery:   :cheersty:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I am having trouble with Chrome crashing when I go to grey area sites like torrent pages.  I thought it may be related to that.

Is your trouble happening when you go to your p*rn sites Jack?   :hystery:   :hystery:   :cheersty:

Spot on Dave, it`s the ones you told him about.

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Spot on Dave, it`s the ones you told him about.

Touche Young man :hystery:  

• Like 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

try using avg virus and boostpeed programs I use boostspeed twice a week to clear all the junk files that gets stored on the hard drive.

but first clear all junk files using the System and security ,free up disk space

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Could be a couple of things. As you know Flash is being removed from websites so first read this, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6213033?hl=en

Second try some of these,  http://lifestyle9.org/google-chrome-not-responding/ 

My advice is go to settings, advance settings, Privacy, Block third party cookies and site data, maybe try that first.   :cheersty:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

My advice is go to settings, advance settings, Privacy, Block third party cookies and site data, maybe try that first.

post-2148-0-97856300-1442216576_thumb.pn Seems to be working Cheers :cheersty:

Better than all the techie stuff  that was suggested.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Seems to be working Cheers

Hows it going now, still OK? Will I get my accounts department people to arrange the bill?  :)

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Hows it going now, still OK? Will I get my accounts department people to arrange the bill? 

:hystery: My! you have a way with Words :thumbsup:  Fine today so far. Cheers :cheersty:

JPpost-2148-0-59848000-1442301984.png

• Like 1