Has Anyone Been To "the Ruins"?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Looks like it may be interesting.  The full article is here

http://www.rappler.com/life-and-style/travel/ph-travel/105762-the-ruins-taj-majal-negros

How to get there: A cab ride from the capital city of Bacolod would take about 15-20 minutes; it is 10-15 minutes away from the Bacolod-Silay airport. Take the access road to the airport and turn west upon seeing the sign to The Ruins

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Interesting article, Dave. I really enjoy visiting historical places and I've been wanting to go to Bacalod since a while back someone posted an article about it.  Bacalod appeared to be very clean and modern city. Thanks for the tip.

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Looks like it may be interesting.
Nice!

Is it for sale to make a private home of it?  :)

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Myrlita & I were there about 3 years ago. It's in Talisay near the Bacolod line.

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Wonderful building.

RBM
Posted
Posted

Have been there several times Dave as friends visiting wish to view.

As advised just a short hop from Bacolod, excellent road. Only criticism is,  now becoming quite commercialized, lots of new food stalls and restaurants have recently gone up.

Quite a lot of interesting reading inside, also the gardens behind are excellent, very nice to stroll in.

If visiting I would also recommend The lovely shopping mall close by, just forgot the name how ever its an Alaya Metro. Uncrowded with nice modern shops and restos.  One of the only uncrowded CDR Kings I have ever been in........

• Like 2