Breakfast In Dumaguete

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Like you, I enjoy going out for breakfast on occasion, so next time you are planning a breakfast anywhere in Dumaguete, feel free to let the rest of us know in advance. If the timing is right, you may find that a couple of us will come and say Hi.

:tiphat:

• Like 5

intrepid
Posted
Posted
Every few minutes coming a vendor, a beggar or one of those womanly with a kid tied to the side, was like every time one looked up there they were. Understandably staff were weary and lacked any conviction to shoo them away. Of course one can go indoors how ever seems such a pity on a lovely day in such a nice place. Guess that's a small price to pay for any otherwise nice breki.

Were you eating alone?  Usually I have this happen when I am alone.  But it seems to happen much less when my wife is with me.  A few choice words from her and they get the message. :lol:  Seems to end after that.  At least till the next visit.

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted

Yes was alone and sitting near street which does not help. I am not upset as these people seem to be in a desperate situation, well most of them. We are naturally perceived to be super rich.

Just Dumaguete seems to be full of them, could be due to high percentage of expats here.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just Dumaguete seems to be full of them, could be due to high percentage of expats here.

That and the fact it is Fiesta Time in the Surrounding Areas, they come down from the Mountains at this time of the Year. :)

JP :mocking: