Interesting Customer In Bi Today

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I went to Olongapo City BI today to get an ECC.  I didn't have 3 photos with me so I had to go home and get them.  Abby and Katy came with me on the return as we were going to run errands afterward.

I turned in my paperwork just as I noticed 3 ladies approaching the door.  I happened to notice they all had short shorts on, and one came inside to talk to the guard while the others lit up smokes outside.  She had bargirl written all over her.  Pretty but rough, nice figure, young, skimpily dressed (not meeting the dress code!) maybe early 20's. The guard referred her to the window, which then referred her to the head guy.  He came out and had her sit with him at a table in the public area.  She then launched into a long conversation in Tagalog with him.

Abby and Katy joined me after waiting in the car for a while, and Abby heard part of the conversation.  The girl wanted to file a complaint against a foreigner, but Abby didn't hear what the issue was.  She did hear the BI guy tell her she needs to file a complaint in her barangay, and if they file a case, she or they (the barangay) can file it with BI.  She also heard the girl say the guy had overstayed his visa, but the BI didn't seem interested unless she files the case in the barangay.  The girl also said she lives in Barreto but is from Subic town.

I didn't really get a good look at the other two, but one was much older, maybe 50ish, but still skimpily dressed.  I'm thinking mamasan?

Moral of the story is, be careful who you associate with!  Actually, if the guy did something bad to her I hope the guy does get busted.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hmmm......what is the dress code for women anyway?  Apparently, she got special, head of the line attention when BI boss came out to accommodate her.  It's refresher to note that the Olongapo BI office is used to seeing that and referred them to the proper channels (following SOP).  In other words, get lost!

By the way, what ever happen to that US Marine accused of raping that transvestite a couple years ago?

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
By the way, what ever happen to that US Marine accused of raping that transvestite a couple years ago?

I think they just had closing arguments at the trial.

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

I went to Olongapo City BI today to get an ECC.  I didn't have 3 photos with me so I had to go home and get them.  Abby and Katy came with me on the return as we were going to run errands afterward.

I turned in my paperwork just as I noticed 3 ladies approaching the door.  I happened to notice they all had short shorts on, and one came inside to talk to the guard while the others lit up smokes outside.  She had bargirl written all over her.  Pretty but rough, nice figure, young, skimpily dressed (not meeting the dress code!) maybe early 20's. The guard referred her to the window, which then referred her to the head guy.  He came out and had her sit with him at a table in the public area.  She then launched into a long conversation in Tagalog with him.

Abby and Katy joined me after waiting in the car for a while, and Abby heard part of the conversation.  The girl wanted to file a complaint against a foreigner, but Abby didn't hear what the issue was.  She did hear the BI guy tell her she needs to file a complaint in her barangay, and if they file a case, she or they (the barangay) can file it with BI.  She also heard the girl say the guy had overstayed his visa, but the BI didn't seem interested unless she files the case in the barangay.  The girl also said she lives in Barreto but is from Subic town.

I didn't really get a good look at the other two, but one was much older, maybe 50ish, but still skimpily dressed.  I'm thinking mamasan?

Moral of the story is, be careful who you associate with!  Actually, if the guy did something bad to her I hope the guy does get busted.

I had an ex partner threaten me. Never followed through, but I chatted casually with one on the head guys at the airport.  He said similar, the a case must be filed by the barangay, and that the case must have been presented to the Public Prosecutor. If it's trivial or personal, the case might be referred back to barangay for resolution.

I'm surprised though they didn't take an interest in the overstay.

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
I'm surprised though they didn't take an interest in the overstay.

Wasn't there a "bounty" a few years back for reporting over-staying foreigners? 

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Wasn't there a "bounty" a few years back for reporting over-staying foreigners? 

It was at one time the Opening Banner on the Bi website.

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/

JP :thumbsup:

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Hell hath no  fury like a woman's scorn!!!

• Like 3