Here Or There???

patmac
Posted
Posted

I am thinking of buying a new Go Pro camera  (Black) the best buy here is $469.00 with equipment . Can i get a bettor price in Cebu or Duma ? Thank's 

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Go pro camera never heard of that

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Much cheaper in the US.  Here in Iloilo, SM has the GoPro for over p20,000, just the camera alone -  accessories are extra.  Lazada has them for p21,500, GoPro 4 Black edition.

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am thinking of buying a new Go Pro camera  (Black) the best buy here is $469.00 with equipment . Can i get a bettor price in Cebu or Duma ? Thank's 

Hey Patmac,

Because I'm cheap, I bought a knockoff from Amazon for around 70 bucks.  Looks exactly like the real thing, outstanding 1080P high definition with audio recording and with water proof casing.  With the money saved, got additional accessories -- selfie stick, underwater float stick, extra batteries, SD card and all kinds of attachments.  For the price, I rated 5 stars.....http://www.amazon.com/ANART%C2%AE-SPC-01-Degree-Digital-Waterproof/dp/B00RFNWHWY/ref=sr_1_10?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1443102241&sr=1-10&keywords=SJ4000   Get two!

post-686-0-10889800-1443102491_thumb.png

Edited by Jake
  • Like 1

patmac
Posted
Posted

I don't know Jake, Did you look in the box!! Sure it works ?   Something to good to be true , Usually is !!   

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

I don't know Jake, Did you look in the box!! Sure it works ?   Something to good to be true , Usually is !!   

I know, I did have my doubts too.  It was packaged well, charged the battery, slapped in an SD card and recorded both video and sound in my bath tub full of water.  The video turned out great (no leaks) but the sound effects were pretty nasty.....he, he.  Thinking about buying another one with this really neat stabilizer:

post-686-0-24003200-1443105653_thumb.jpg

Also get an extended warranty, so far so good.....you can return it within 30 days, no charge from Amazon

bows00
Posted
Posted

In general, I would buy all electronics and computer equipment from the US. Don't trust the quality in the Philippines which has a lot of Chinese knock offs...

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Now i know what it is

paule
Posted
Posted

I can recommend the sj4000 a fantastic cam for little money. Do a search in YouTube and find out yourself. Only the record button can easily pushed by accident. I did order mine in a Aliexpress shop. But watch out, there are fake sj4000 being sold.

• Like 1