Arroyo Vows Again To Finish Abu Sayyaf After Basilan Clash

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I am gonna huff and puff and blow their house down. How many times does someone have to say it before they make it so? I wonder if the war in Mindanao will ever end?? Now do not get me wrong, I am not making fun of the president, but I have to wonder why it is that a force of what maybe 200 can resist the whole army, navy and special forces of the Philippines? Bounties on their heads and all! Arroyo vows again to finish Abu Sayyaf after Basilan clashhttp://www.gmanews.tv/story/169911/Arroyo-...r-Basilan-clash

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted
I am gonna huff and puff and blow their house down. How many times does someone have to say it before they make it so? I wonder if the war in Mindanao will ever end?? Now do not get me wrong, I am not making fun of the president, but I have to wonder why it is that a force of what maybe 200 can resist the whole army, navy and special forces of the Philippines? Bounties on their heads and all! Arroyo vows again to finish Abu Sayyaf after Basilan clashhttp://www.gmanews.tv/story/169911/Arroyo-...r-Basilan-clash
Sure and every time they make gains, they will allow a seize fire to all them to restrengthen and rearm. The bombings and kidnappings will still be going on long after we are all gone. A "seize fire" should only be words yelled by your sergeant after the last body of your enemy stops twitching. They are just playing games because there is money and power in conflict, for both sides. This war actually started long before the Spanish first stepped foot in this country. This will not end until the Philippines accepts communism as their form of government and Islam as the only religion. Even if they do that, then the Muslims will be fighting the communist. Some people just want to watch the world burn, because it is all they know. Unless the Philippines stops playing into the enemies trap, drives them into the ocean and shoots them in the water, this will be like the Energizer Bunny - it will just keep going, and going, and going........