Fall Is Here And It's Cold

chimellie
Posted
Posted (edited)

Most trees changed color and leaves are falling and so is the tempature. I tried to upload a pic , but didn't work no matter how small I resized.The boss : Can you please allow bigger image size ? Thanks

Edited by chimellie

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Gee ... sorry to hear that Chi ....... it's not all peaches and cream here either ....... the weather is sunny and warm ..... the roosters are crowing ..... the air smells sweet with the scent of flowers ....... the ducks are laying plenty of eggs ..... the birds are singing (or was that the roosters again) ....... wearing shirts are optional ....... sandals and shorts are the uniform of the day ....... there is a delightful breeze blowing the curtains open in my front window .......... and the smell of homemade soup cooking fills the air ........... and you think you have it bad .................... :36_1_68[1]: SugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif

paul
Posted
Posted

Tom may have made the size for the images combined, for everyone in a given Usergroup.Maybe he will consider putting those of us who are "image friendly", in another usergroup that will allow more kb of access. hint. hint. hint. hint.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Tom may have made the size for the images combined, for everyone in a given Usergroup.Maybe he will consider putting those of us who are "image friendly", in another usergroup that will allow more kb of access. hint. hint. hint. hint.
StruthNow I will have to search for an hour to find where to change the settings for that, fu#k, have you seen how grey my hair is since I put this forum up, and now I have to find another setting tucked away in the back blocks :1 (72): Lucky I can danceOK, what is a good amount upload limit?And also I thought that with the settings set as resize image then it should just resize for ChiBack to admin page for me :36_1_68[1]:

paul
Posted
Posted

Na, it's for the entire group. If you are gonna do it for all members ... give us as much as you can afford, for images. I forget what is allowed on my forums, but it depends on the usergroup. Each one, as they go higher in ranking, gets more space to use. sponsors would have the most space allowed. i think i have about 100 megs or so? I can't remember. But it will also depend on how much space you have available for your forums. You don't want all used for images.ok .. later.

Steve
Posted
Posted
Gee ... sorry to hear that Chi ....... it's not all peaches and cream here either ....... the weather is sunny and warm ..... the roosters are crowing ..... the air smells sweet with the scent of flowers ....... the ducks are laying plenty of eggs ..... the birds are singing (or was that the roosters again) ....... wearing shirts are optional ....... sandals and shorts are the uniform of the day ....... there is a delightful breeze blowing the curtains open in my front window .......... and the smell of homemade soup cooking fills the air ........... and you think you have it bad .................... :36_1_68[1]: SugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif
Geesh!!!Some people like to rub it in! LOLMakes me miss it there more and more :1 (72):

chimellie
Posted
Posted

Here is the pic ...so you guys can see what Fall looks like .

post-46-1224167839_thumb.jpg

chimellie
Posted
Posted
Gee ... sorry to hear that Chi ....... it's not all peaches and cream here either ....... the weather is sunny and warm ..... the roosters are crowing ..... the air smells sweet with the scent of flowers ....... the ducks are laying plenty of eggs ..... the birds are singing (or was that the roosters again) ....... wearing shirts are optional ....... sandals and shorts are the uniform of the day ....... there is a delightful breeze blowing the curtains open in my front window .......... and the smell of homemade soup cooking fills the air ........... and you think you have it bad .................... :36_1_50[1]: SugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif
Mike.. :lmao: and :23_11_62[1]: I have to go and rake some leaves now :any-help: