Looking For Plate Stainless

Bohol Guy
Posted
Posted (edited)

Forget the dimention but I'll sure find them if I can find a place that sells the stuff. Something less than 30" by 30", qty 2, 1/4th inch stainless plate steel.

Its a tough one I know, but you would be striking a blow for better pizza in the region. Any ideas?

You can see the black iron I got in the front of the oven. It didn't stay black long, the ocean air ate it for lunch. The warm chimney waste heat comes up under the metal warming it and this will be used to keep pizzas warm until picked up. The remaining waste heat goes into the fuel drier/smoker which had not been built at this point and which still isn't finished.

You can see why stainless is called for.

DSCN1326_zpsba44957f.jpg

Edited by Bohol Guy
  • Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Some make Toyota MT cars in Metro Cebu. Some such chassies are made of Stainless steel. I suppouse they can sell you some plate.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I'll bet they have it at Uymatiao Building Supplies in Dumaguete.  If they do then perhaps they would ship it direct to Bohol.  

Bohol Guy
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well that's amazing guys, 2 suggestions in a minute. I thought this thread would go quietly into the night, thanks! I'll follow up on those suggestions, I'll see if there are online links. My wife has family in Cebu, though very busy they might follow up and ship it to us.

Great! :D

Edit: Oh hey, that's in Negros. Hate to buy sight unseen.

Edited by Bohol Guy

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Well that's amazing guys, 2 suggestions in a minute. I thought this thread would go quietly into the night, thanks! I'll follow up on those suggestions, I'll see if there are online links. My wife has family in Cebu, though very busy they might follow up and ship it to us.

Great! :D

I suppouse there are a build material supply or a junk yard having such at Bohol too. I just don't know of any there   :)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

There is a fast craft from Tagbiliran direct to Dumaguete.  Uymatiao is a short tricycle ride from the pier.  On the way is Why Not where the boys hang out once a month.  The phone number for Uymatiao is: Phone:(035) 225 4521

So the suggestion is, call them and see if they have it.  If they do then one of us can pop by and take a look at it for you.  Then you catch the early morning Ocean Jet to Duma, get the material lined up for delivery at the pier for th 4 PM return fastcraft, then you have time to buy us boys a beer while you wait for the boat back.  :cheersty:  Easy peasy  :hystery:

• Like 2