Smart Offers Cheap Cell Phone Calls To 7 Nations

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Boy, soon I will not need my Magic Jack. :3_8_14[1]: To those of you not from the US where we have Magic Jack VOIP, do other countries have things like the Magic Jack VOIP to give you a local number while in the Philippines?OVER 38 million SMART Buddy and TnT subscribers may now take advantage of the enhanced International Direct Dialing service to seven countries hosting large concentrations of Filipinos, Smart Communications Inc. said yesterday. It says the service is available for as low as P2.50 a minute, and it allows a user with a mobile phone powered by a SMART Buddy or TnT SIM to make a call to Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, the United States, South Korea, Canada, Hong Kong and Taiwan. A subscriber simply keys in <IDD><Country> and sends it to 8910 to activate the service. The minimum load required is P50.

andre007
Posted
Posted

Great news! Just in case my Magic Jack fails me or the internet is down. I don't know of any VOIP service that gives Local numbers like MagicJack. Now that I think of it I believe VONAGE does now but of course you are dealing with a Router.I was reading last Sundays SUNSTAR in Cebu. There was an offer for unlimited calls for P500.. I read more of the company and I found out all parties had to be subsribers. More like MCI's friends and family plan a while back. As soon as I can locate the ad I will will give more information.