The Lastest Phones

stevewool
Posted
Posted

There are so many phones around these days that can do anything you want, well most of the things you think you want anyway,

Not so long ago the iphone was the one to have , everyone had to have it and the latest model too , one of Ems friends had the latest iphone and Ems you need this too it makes your life so complete, Yer right whos fooling who here i thought,

Any way this friend has gone with Samsung now, its got this new thing on the camera that all your pictures you take are the best quality ,

Yes some are nice but its got this gadget on it that smooths your skin, gets ride of lines and spots and so on, 

This person thinks its great , all her photos of her and her kids , friends too are wrinkle and spot free, they all should be on some USA reality show,

Who needs Botox or even going under the knife to have looks like these, just buy the latest Samsung phone , you get  exactly t he same results

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Ahhh but can it cook or make tea?

A recent inquiry to purchase Iphone lastest model was a shock to the  system and the same with Samsung!

The fact is six months down the line they are the price and a new model comes out.

Each to their own if you can afford to throw money at it ok if that's what you want, not for me though.

( But next time I want my passport photo taken, let me know who has got one) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
( But next time I want my passport photo taken, let me know who has got one)

But thats the problem it will look nothing like you :mocking:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

There are so many phones around these days that can do anything you want, well most of the things you think you want anyway,

Not so long ago the iphone was the one to have , everyone had to have it and the latest model too , one of Ems friends had the latest iphone and Ems you need this too it makes your life so complete, Yer right whos fooling who here i thought,

Any way this friend has gone with Samsung now, its got this new thing on the camera that all your pictures you take are the best quality ,

Yes some are nice but its got this gadget on it that smooths your skin, gets ride of lines and spots and so on, 

This person thinks its great , all her photos of her and her kids , friends too are wrinkle and spot free, they all should be on some USA reality show,

Who needs Botox or even going under the knife to have looks like these, just buy the latest Samsung phone , you get  exactly t he same results

Yes some are nice but its got this gadget on it that smooths your skin, gets ride of lines and spots and so on

So Steve, good buddy, old pal.....next time you take a shot of my good side while I'm bending down to pick up my soap, please photo enhance to get rid of my floppy, saggy look and most of all.....please remove my large birthmark.  You do remember where that is, don't you?

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yes some are nice but its got this gadget on it that smooths your skin, gets ride of lines and spots and so on

So Steve, good buddy, old pal.....next time you take a shot of my good side while I'm bending down to pick up my soap, please photo enhance to get rid of my floppy, saggy look and most of all.....please remove my large birthmark.  You do remember where that is, don't you?

Too much information Jake, but does it happen to come with an Enlarger Option???????

Edited by mogo51
  • Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
So Steve, good buddy, old pal.....next time you take a shot of my good side while I'm bending down to pick up my soap, please photo enhance to get rid of my floppy, saggy look and most of all.....please remove my large birthmark. You do remember where that is, don't you?

Jake as i said it can do most things , but you are asking the impossible here, and your birthmark :unsure: , i thought that was you smiling at me :thumbsup:

• Like 1