'happy Days' Actor Al Molinaro Dies At 96

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Played a good part in Happy days I always thought.  :tiphat:

AL MOLINARO DIES AT 96

Al Molinaro, the actor who was known for playing Al Delvecchio, the harried diner owner on the long-running sitcom “Happy Days” died on Friday in Glendale, California. He was 96.

Molinaro took his character of Al into the spinoff Joanie Loves Chachi and, in 1987, he and Anson Williams, who played Potsie on Happy Days, started Big Al’s, a midwestern diner chain.

post-1-0-14928800-1446377054_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Larry45
Posted
Posted

RIP AL......"Happy Days", for those that might not know, is a good glimpse at the US before it all went wrong.  Great show, before it "jumped the shark" itself.   :cheersty:     

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Happy Days, a great show indeed and many have gone on to bigger and better things.  It was all just so uncomplicated in those days.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Happy Days, a great show indeed and many have gone on to bigger and better things.  It was all just so uncomplicated in those days.

if you think about this, people may see that is exactly how our beloved Filipino's are basing Life on "Happy days" No Tomorrow.

RIP Big AL.

Jack  :)

Mike S
Posted
Posted

RIP AL......"Happy Days", for those that might not know, is a good glimpse at the US before it all went wrong.  Great show, before it "jumped the shark" itself.   :cheersty:     

You sir get the prize for the best statement of the month ..... ohhh ..... and see JGF for your prize .... just hope it ain't the case of Hounddriver cream ...... :thumbsup: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
. just hope it ain't the case of Hounddriver cream ..

I forgot about that, good thing you have a good memory. Comes from eating cornflakes I believe. 

Hounddrivers Shaving Cream

http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/7848-ways-to-reduce-our-living-costs/?p=55698

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted
Comes from eating cornflakes I believe.

I refuse to eat cornflakes here in the Phils as they are so much cheaper in the US :th_unfair: and I hate to be over charged ...... with my diet I had to revert to Special K ..... :mocking: :mocking: :hystery: :tiphat:

:cheersty:

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

RIP AL......"Happy Days", for those that might not know, is a good glimpse at the US before it all went wrong. Great show, before it "jumped the shark" itself. :cheersty:

I love happy days and watched it as a kid but as for the "good old days" I'm sure you would not want your tax rate as it was back then. Civil rights were also pretty much non existent for many.

I loved the show! Fonz the coolest guy on earth. Snap a finger and the ladies come running. He would do very well here in the Philippines.[emoji2]

• Like 1