Looking For A Room Or Condo

amaglow2
Posted
Posted

Hello I am back in Australia at the moment , returning to Philippines on 17th November and will be in Cebu on 19th my friend is looking for a room or a 1 bedroom unit in Cebu , he hasn't been out of Australia before ... Myself just had a Cancer removed from my bowel , returning to my house in Northern Samar of 6 years , may also relocate to Cebu later .. So for now looking for a unit ,room or condo to Rent .. Good to see a Philippine Blog for info ....

• Like 2

BobP
Posted
Posted

Hello I am back in Australia at the moment , returning to Philippines on 17th November and will be in Cebu on 19th my friend is looking for a room or a 1 bedroom unit in Cebu , he hasn't been out of Australia before ... Myself just had a Cancer removed from my bowel , returning to my house in Northern Samar of 6 years , may also relocate to Cebu later .. So for now looking for a unit ,room or condo to Rent .. Good to see a Philippine Blog for info ....

Amaglow2,

Good luck with getting rid of your cancer and living a healthy and happy life!  I got merkel cell carcinoma 4 years ago and had radiation and removal of 20 lymph nodes.  Thank God to our creator that I am free of cancer now.  Still going on annual checkups.  Hope you find accommodations! 

BobP

:cheersty:

• Like 4

amaglow2
Posted
Posted

Hi BobP , thanks for encouragement , well I had stage 3cancer in the bowel , had doubled up in pain and urgent operation lucky they cut it all out , that was in Chiang mai Ram hospital , lucky I wasn't on the plane , however just had the Stoma reversal in port Lincoln Aust., and slowly on the mend , that's why I will relocate to Cebu , from Samar , so I am close to a hospital for checkups ... I think only way to get a unit is be there and walk around asking locals .. Cheers

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum, good luck with your recovery.

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Praise God you've recovered. I too am a cancer survivor so I understand.

• Like 2