Activists Storm Palace

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I wonder if the backlash from this trip and all the money that the govt people were supposed to have spent while in the US, will be enough to push people to revolt before the elections. I hope not. Arroyo party gave away P6M in tips during six-day US stayhttp://www.gmanews.tv/story/170245/Arroyo-...six-day-US-stayMilitant youth groups denouncing the Arroyo administration

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

Militant youth groups, I wonder who is pulling their triggers? Maoist Communist China or Saudi Arabia Sunni's Surria movement? They just want to see the Philippines burn, so they can impose their own form of slavery on these good people. It is amazing how they will gladly use the inexperience of the misguided liberal youth's hearts. They will use and demand free speech right up to the moment they outlaw it as they seize control. Then strip free speech so they can hold onto that power. We are a stupid animal. We make it so easy for evil, and think we are doing good. We are stupid animals.

Edited by jamesmusslewhite

TheMason
Posted
Posted (edited)
Militant youth groups, I wonder who is pulling their triggers? Maoist Communist China or Saudi Arabia Sunni's Surria movement? They just want to see the Philippines burn, so they can impose their own form of slavery on these good people. It is amazing how they will gladly use the inexperience of the misguided liberal youth's hearts. They will use and demand free speech right up to the moment they outlaw it as they seize control. Then strip free speech so they can hold onto that power. We are a stupid animal. We make it so easy for evil, and think we are doing good. We are stupid animals.
You're right. People should just sit down and shut up when they see an injustice being done. Who do these people think they are to protest the govt. spending? Don't they know the govt is entitled to live the high life on the people's back? You didn't see the people of Rome upset with Nero. The people of NY were happy to let Tammanay Hall go about its business. The people of France had no problem with King Louis XIV living it up while they suffered.Oh, wait a minute, the stupid animals DID stand up to end those injustices. When will we ever learn to just eat the turd sandwich the government gives us and say thank you? Edited by TheMason

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

Protest for a cause to preserve the proper goverernence of the people is one thing, but to encite for those that want to destroy the people's governance is another. This was strictly for the photo op, to incite an issues, before and election. It was fake and was orcastrated by those choosing to seize power. Communist want control, Muslims want control, Separatist want control, and Political hopefuls want their thumbs in the pie. They win we all lose. Sorry but I am too aware to be fooled by this one. This was not a People's Revolt. I was here during that revolt. That was different, and was well justified, because it was the will of the Filipino majority. This was a stunt by a left leaning Filipino minority. They used college kids and stormed the Whitehouse, in a country that allows lawful assembly, so they could drive an issue for their own gains. This was not for the will of the Majority. This country has due process and an active judicial system in place to oppose a President who is accused of breaking the laws of the people. Just ask Erap. You use due process not mob rule or cheap stunts and theatrics.It is a funny foot note that People's Power was to uproot President Marcos and wife Almeda from that same building. It was their nephew who paid for some of that elaborate spending the present president was supposed to have burdened the Filipino people with. I agree with you she and her party could have stayed at the 7-day inn, 8 to a room, ate McDonalds value meals, and took taxis every where. And let nobody wine and dine them for free. That way they could show that they come from a poor country and get some true international respect that the Filipino deserve. Maybe if they had slept in cardboard boxes at the park, foraged dumpsters behind McDonalds, and traveled by pushing each other around in shopping carts. The communist protesters would have felt better about themselves. This way the world would have a better view of the Philippines and the Filipino people. Everyone knows that the best way to get a foreign Country to respect your country and to draw possible business interest and Political standing is to act like a bunch of 3rd World nobodies or beggars. They could have held little plastic cups and beg the world for hand outs.