• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Well it

brock
Posted
Posted
Well it's nearly September; have any of our members living in Philippines seen Christmas decorations yet? Carolers?
Talking about Christmas, I have just bought a snow machine in the UK, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy the snow liquid in Cebu, or would I have to have it sent over from the UK..Thanks.Brock.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Well it's nearly September; have any of our members living in Philippines seen Christmas decorations yet? Carolers?
Talking about Christmas, I have just bought a snow machine in the UK, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy the snow liquid in Cebu, or would I have to have it sent over from the UK..Thanks.Brock.
I don't know the answer from Cebu but I do know where to get it in Aus,whether its cheaper or easier from the UK I don't know either.Thinking about it some more,I just don't know :thumbsup:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Isn't liquid snow water? SugarwareZ-007.gif

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Well it

Travis
Posted
Posted
Ummm....we still have the Merry Christmas decoration on our front door from last year. My wife won't let me take it down.
I heard Filipinos were slow to get things done but

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Ummm....we still have the Merry Christmas decoration on our front door from last year. My wife won't let me take it down.
Could have been left over from Christmas in July,so its not that late.Come to think of it,where did this Christmas in July thing come from,just another money making thing. I assume other countries have it? :welcome:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Could have been left over from Christmas in July,so its not that late.Come to think of it,where did this Christmas in July thing come from,just another money making thing. I assume other countries have it? :559:
Hmm, you should talk! Celibrating Christmas in the middle of summer! 7_3_205[1].gif :th_thbarbaque: Where

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Could have been left over from Christmas in July,so its not that late.Come to think of it,where did this Christmas in July thing come from,just another money making thing. I assume other countries have it? :559:
Hmm, you should talk! Celibrating Christmas in the middle of summer! 7_3_205[1].gif :th_thbarbaque: Where's my Christmas? santa3.gif
I think the 25 th of December is pretty much standard whether its summer or winter,possibly why we have a Christmas in July these days as in Australia that is winter. :559: Just to add, I read the other day that they are playing Christmas music here in the big stores already,has something to do with enticing people to spend.