Israeli 'pervert' Preying On Filipino Women Deported

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

What will these clowns think of next? I have to wonder why they would deport him and not put his ass in jail? Is that not rape but in a different form? The Bureau of Immigration (BI) has deported an Israeli man accused of tricking Filipino women into having sex with him in exchange for a better life abroad.Daniel Berner, 37, was deported Wednesday on board a Cathay Pacific flight bound for Hongkong and Tokyo enroute to Tel Aviv, Israel.Immigration chief Marcelino Libanan said the Israeli, who disguised himself as a Canadian and goes by many aliases, had victimized several Filipinas whom he had duped by sending them e-mails via the Internet.

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

Sounds like several countries are fixing to rape him fro a while. Japaneses laws are brutal as well as expensive. Then after Canada and the US get done with him, he will not have the money to be traveling anyplace in the near future. Even if he avoids jail time.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Well I see that he is a scammer and an @sshole who desreves to be in jail. I don't see anything that makes him a pervert. These guys should buy a dictionary.

• Like 1

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Well I see that he is a scammer and an @sshole who desreves to be in jail. I don't see anything that makes him a pervert. These guys should buy a dictionary.
I don't see how rapist fits either. Nothing indicates he forced anyone. I don't even see how this is 'news'. What's the headline? 'Man Lies to Get Sex'. We'd all be in jail if that were a crime. If women weren't so desperate to leave the country, this wouldn't happen. Maybe next they'll start arresting women that get fat after marriage for misrepresenting themselves in order to attain financial security.
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
Inspector
Posted
Posted
I don't see how rapist fits either. Nothing indicates he forced anyone. I don't even see how this is 'news'. What's the headline? 'Man Lies to Get Sex'. We'd all be in jail if that were a crime. If women weren't so desperate to leave the country, this wouldn't happen. Maybe next they'll start arresting women that get fat after marriage for misrepresenting themselves in order to attain financial security.
:lmao:You described my ex wife. :oYeah, men are notorious liars in a bar, using whatever story to get a woman back to his place for a one night stand. This song is so true for many of the single barflies in western countries.