90 Day Fiance...anyone Else Watching This?

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Wife and I watched the first two seasons online (we don't watch much TV) and enjoyed it.  Now I see the third season is happening.  Only 3 episodes in and these couples seem like a train wreck waiting to happen.  Some of the cast are very likeable, but we all know reality TV isn't good without fabricated drama.  It's probably somewhat scripted, as all reality shows are nowadays, but still relevant and interesting if you're planning to take your gf or wife back to your country.  Search "90 Day Fiance" or maybe a nice mod will post, if it's allowed here.  

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
 Search "90 Day Fiance" or maybe a nice mod will post, if it's allowed here.  

Not sure what part you want to post about but, http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fiance/

Also unless you own the show or have a financial interest in it then of course it's allowed here.   :)

• Like 1

Crocodile
Posted
Posted

Never seen the previous seasons, but found the current season online by accident.  Am two episodes into this season. 

All I can say is WOW.  It is interesting.  The guy who is looking to marry his second Filipina is interesting. 

• Like 2

intrepid
Posted
Posted

What is not shown is all the work leading up to getting the visa.  That may be the real show and much more interesting to the general public so they can see all the work and what goes into starting the relationship.  From the show many think the couples just met at the airport.  There is much more to the story than what they show.  But it is entertaining. 

• Like 3

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

What is not shown is all the work leading up to getting the visa.  That may be the real show and much more interesting to the general public so they can see all the work and what goes into starting the relationship.  From the show many think the couples just met at the airport.  There is much more to the story than what they show.  But it is entertaining. 

This is the same as I see it too, Intrepid...also my wife pointed out that (at least with the Fil Am couple) that  TLC's choice for this particular couple seems non typical of most couples that take a similar leap.

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I went to the link, but only lasted a short time, seen one reality tv show, seen them all, very boring.

• Like 2

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Never seen the previous seasons, but found the current season online by accident.  Am two episodes into this season. 

All I can say is WOW.  It is interesting.  The guy who is looking to marry his second Filipina is interesting. 

Yeah, he seems like a nice guy, but maybe has some issues with his first Filipina wife and is trying to replace her with this new one.  The Jamaican lifeguard is getting his balls busted here in episode 3.   :lol: