Cebu Visa Renewal Extension.

Eddie1
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me where the Immigration Office is located in Cebu City, a street name and a nearby tourist spot such as Ayala Mall would help me so I can get my bearings.

I understand from reading through some old posts that it might be possible to get a 59 day visa before I clear Immigration in Manila Airport?

Also, so as to not open another post for a quick question, (If moderator allows) does anybody know of the whereabouts of the World Fitness Gym, Dumaguete?

Maybe Jack or Dave H might have some local knowledge of this, perhaps you already have membership? Lol,

Many thanks in advance guys. Appreciated.

:tiphat:   

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me where the Immigration Office is located in Cebu City, a street name and a nearby tourist spot such as Ayala Mall would help me so I can get my bearings.

:tiphat:   

Hi Eddie, the only one I can help with is the Imm Office, it's located in J Mall if you Google it a map comes up, print it out, all the taxi's know the place, there are satellite offices also, depends where you are staying.

• Like 2

Eddie1
Posted
Posted

Thanks Frosty, much obliged my friend.

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

World Fitness Gym is in the Portal West building on Silliman Avenue. Next to the main gate to the Uni, At the Far end of Perdices Street.

Corner of Hibbard Avenue & Silliman Avenue.

post-2148-0-23315900-1447805404_thumb.pn   :thumbsup:

Jack :)

Morning All  :morning1:

• Like 2

Eddie1
Posted
Posted

Thanks Jack,   A wealth of information as usual, much appreciated sir.

:cheersty:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
World Fitness Gym is in the Portal West building on Silliman Avenue

You will notice they have stairs and an elevator and it never ceases to amaze me when people ride up in the elevator to pay to go on the treadmill.  I have a dentist on the fourth floor there and I get my exercise walking up and down those stairs.  No need for the gym  :hystery:

• Like 2

Eddie1
Posted
Posted

World Fitness Gym is in the Portal West building on Silliman Avenue

You will notice they have stairs and an elevator and it never ceases to amaze me when people ride up in the elevator to pay to go on the treadmill.  I have a dentist on the fourth floor there and I get my exercise walking up and down those stairs.  No need for the gym  :hystery:

Haha, Thanks for your reply Dave, actually I am so unfit having teeth pulled will probably be the lesser of two evils.  :mocking:

• Like 1