Party At The Mooon Cafe Ayala Mall

tim
Posted
Posted

Hopefully anyone who want to come by will drop in... it will this Wed August 26 (i think wed is the 26, I really do not know since I have been on vacation for a while) at the Mooon Cafe in Ayala Mall starting between 1 and 2 pm. For more information or to give any input please check with the "another forum" forum. I will try to keep everything posted here, but most comments will be place on that forum....Hope everyone can make it for a beer or two...ThanksTim from MemphisSorry that u will not be here Lee...but we will drink at least one cold one for U...

Travis
Posted
Posted
Hopefully anyone who want to come by will drop in... it will this Wed August 26 (i think wed is the 26, I really do not know since I have been on vacation for a while) at the Mooon Cafe in Ayala Mall starting between 1 and 2 pm. For more information or to give any input please check with the "another forum" forum. I will try to keep everything posted here, but most comments will be place on that forum....Hope everyone can make it for a beer or two...ThanksTim from MemphisSorry that u will not be here Lee...but we will drink at least one cold one for U...
I will try to stop by but I am not really into social stuff & I hate drunks & do not wish to associate with some of the nasty people I have seen attacking others on some other forums. this forum is mellow with what seems like all nice people & I hope it stays that way or I am gone

tim
Posted
Posted

Thanks Traveler I hope to meet U there...There is a food special at the Don Henrico's cafe (on the same floor) between 6 -9 pm AYCE buffet for 300 php if anyones gets tired of the party and want to go eat something, but lee had warned me that he felt that the buffet was not so good. tim

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Tim>>>"(i think wed is the 26, I really do not know since I have been on vacation for a while)"I love it when that happens!!!! SugarwareZ-011.gif

tim
Posted
Posted

okSo this upcoming Wed at the Mooon Cafe starting between 1 and 2 pm at the Ayala Mall on the 2nd floorfeel free to come by bring friends and enjoyhope to see u thereTim from Memphis

tim
Posted
Posted

Just wanted to report that the party at the Mooon Cafe was great. Had a good turnout. The food and drinks were right on. So just want to say thanks to all who came... It was a lot of funTim from Memphis

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Just wanted to report that the party at the Mooon Cafe was great. Had a good turnout. The food and drinks were right on. So just want to say thanks to all who came... It was a lot of funTim from Memphis
Glad it worked out well for you Tim and sorry that myself and a lot of the members here seem to be out of the country or not in Cebu right now. If you can, maybe post some pictures of the get together either here or in the gallery so we can all be jealous even more. :lmao: :wt-hell: for keeping us up to date and for including us all in your plans.

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted

Sorry we missed it and hope to meet you in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Tim was nice enough to supply us with pictures to the last get together in Cebu and I posted them at the below link.Tim's vacation and the get togetherThanks Tim for all the great shots and maybe when you have time you can comment on some of them and maybe put some names to the faces, that is if remember the names after all those beer towers. SugarwareZ-004.gif :wt-hell:

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted

Nice pictures Tim, thank you.