A Sick Joke

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I wonder how many of you have done things when younger that you look back on and wish you hadn't done, I know I have? No need to say what it was, just wondering? Australian police and civic leaders on Monday appealed for help in catching pranksters who glued a man to a public toilet seat, forcing an embarrassing rescue by ambulance officers.A 58-year-old was taken to hospital with the toilet seat still attached to his behind after he used a booby-trapped convenience in a shopping center in the northeastern resort city of Cairns on Saturday.Police investigating the incident made a public appeal for help finding the joker, while furious city officials described the stunt as a "sick joke.""I�m disgusted that a gentleman has had to go through that because someone thinks it�s funny � it�s a sick joke," Cairns City Council community safety committee chairman Di Forsyth said."I think the community would be outraged and quite rightly so... it�s quite a dangerous prank," she said, calling on members of the public to help identify the perpetrators.Police said hospital staff removed the toilet seat from the humiliated victim�s behind using industrial strength solvents.http://www.tribuneonline.org/headlines/20090825hed7.html

Mik
Posted
Posted

I wonder how long he had to sit there before help was summoned? Someone could put superglue onto a kareoke microphone - no wait, bad idea.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

I habe to keep singngg bcus d mic is gld tomy wip. SugarwareZ-007.gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
I wonder how many of you have done things when younger that you look back on and wish you hadn't done, I know I have? No need to say what it was, just wondering?Australian police and civic leaders on Monday appealed for help in catching pranksters who glued a man to a public toilet seat, forcing an embarrassing rescue by ambulance officers.A 58-year-old was taken to hospital with the toilet seat still attached to his behind after he used a booby-trapped convenience in a shopping center in the northeastern resort city of Cairns on Saturday.Police investigating the incident made a public appeal for help finding the joker, while furious city officials described the stunt as a "sick joke.""I�m disgusted that a gentleman has had to go through that because someone thinks it�s funny � it�s a sick joke," Cairns City Council community safety committee chairman Di Forsyth said."I think the community would be outraged and quite rightly so... it�s quite a dangerous prank," she said, calling on members of the public to help identify the perpetrators.Police said hospital staff removed the toilet seat from the humiliated victim�s behind using industrial strength solvents.http://www.tribuneonline.org/headlines/20090825hed7.html
Personally I always look before I sit down. Lots of people pi## on those things. :wt-hell: