New Condos In Makati P3.5 Million To P12 Million

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Robinsons Land, Security Bank unit to build upscale Makati condoThe smallest single-bedroom unit, with an area of 33 square meters, will be sold at P3.5 million. A two-bedroom unit with an area of 70 square meters will be sold between P6 million and P7 million. Buyers who want to have an area of 100 square meters will have to pay between P10 million and P12 million.Turnover of the units is expected in 2015. http://www.gmanews.tv/story/170666/robinso...le-makati-condo

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Am I getting this correct? 33 sq m equals ~400 sq feet at ~$70,000. 100sq m equals 900sq feet at $200,000+ !? Ouch!$!$!$I could not imagine living in Manila myself but for some expats it could be a nice building to live in.

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Am I getting this correct? 33 sq m equals ~400 sq feet at ~$70,000. 100sq m equals 900sq feet at $200,000+ !? Ouch!$!$!$I could not imagine living in Manila myself but for some expats it could be a nice building to live in.
Living in this section of Makati is like living in New York. There is a huge variety of shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. The real estate prices are outrageous compared to the rest of the Philippines, but living in the financial/business center of any country is expensive. When I travelled here on business, my company would sometimes put me up in a short term rental in this area. With all the foreigners and western amenities, it really didn't feel much like a foreign country. If I was going to live in Manila, I would definitely pick this section of Makati to live in.