Atraining Guide For Single Men And A Reality Check, For The Rest Of Us

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery:  I was going to put this in Jokes but then I thought no! We do need a Reality check every now and then, Single Friends may need the Help No matter where, we are from. So Ladies please forgive me if this seems a little sexist But what can I saypost-2148-0-52908500-1450402743_thumb.jp  post-2148-0-40876100-1450402828_thumb.jp

Friday Trivia with a hint of Truth.  :541:

Comments? If they are too strong, send them on a Postcard to Jake, sonjack  or Stevewool (They knows where I am coming from)  :mocking: Kidding Guys just Kidding here.

Jack :)

post-2148-0-61583500-1450402865_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

post-2148-0-80505200-1450403481_thumb.jp Blast, got this in the wrong place on my last Post  I will go and talk to myself now OK? post-2148-0-97316800-1450403524_thumb.jp

Jack :hystery:  

mogo51
Posted
Posted

M s.o often annoys me when I speak to her and she just completely ignores me.  I have spoken to her about it many times, but she just says 'sorry' and nothing changes - so why should I stress out!

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I showed that one to K - we hope to marry in a couple of months - she laughed.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

I'm sorry for my sorry ass......he, he. 

jon1
Posted
Posted

You guys got it all wrong. Never apologize for who you are, never compromise yourself and never bend against your character. I gave my wife those new rules and have never had relationship issues ever in those respects. The key is communication of expectations of both parties at the beginning of your relationship. If you do not you are f***ked. You can never reel in the rabbit once out of the bolt. 

I also gave some other expectations in relation to finances and other stuff. Bottom line: you communicate and negotiate what is going to come out of this relationship.

Right or wrong, agree or disagree, with me, that is what has worked for me after a failed western relationship. 

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

You guys got it all wrong. Never apologize for who you are, never compromise yourself and never bend against your character. I gave my wife those new rules and have never had relationship issues ever in those respects. The key is communication of expectations of both parties at the beginning of your relationship. If you do not you are f***ked. You can never reel in the rabbit once out of the bolt. 

I also gave some other expectations in relation to finances and other stuff. Bottom line: you communicate and negotiate what is going to come out of this relationship.

Right or wrong, agree or disagree, with me, that is what has worked for me after a failed western relationship. 

Right on Jon -- triple LIKE!

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

Whenever I see that 'apologize' graphic, I think of my late wife. It was she who spent a lot of time apologizing to me (with cause). Of course, there are plenty of guys who should spend most of their time apologizing. They are known as AFC's: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=AFC