Boss Man Has A Job Since The Late 90's

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Heck I think I will start myself. I am moving to Australia because it seems the people there are not cheap. SugarwareZ-005.gif Long hours but good pay.$50G-a-Year Workaholic's Job Description: Homeless Beggar For one homeless Australian man who considers begging for money a full-time job, the long hours on the street have landed him a middle-class salary, The Daily Telegraph reported.Ken Johnson, 52, spends up to 16 hours a day, seven days a week, sitting at a Sydney intersection that can net him $400 a day from generous pedestrians, and has brought him a steady income since the late 90s.Even on slow days the drifter pockets $75 to $100, in Australian dollars."I'd be really disappointed if I did a long Friday and I only had $250,'' Johnson told The Telegraph. "I knock off when I feel like it, or if I've done brilliantly. But on those good days, you might be on such a high that you go for a few more hours and get a bit more money.''Johnson says his earnings go towards helping a friend in need of a liver transplant, or directly into his bank account.The hours are long and monotonous but Johnson's time on the street sitting with his sign has earned him up to $50,000 a year, the equivalent of about $42,000 in U.S. dollars.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,542505,00.html

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Heck I think I will start myself. I am moving to Australia because it seems the people there are not cheap. SugarwareZ-005.gif Long hours but good pay.$50G-a-Year Workaholic's Job Description: Homeless Beggar For one homeless Australian man who considers begging for money a full-time job, the long hours on the street have landed him a middle-class salary, The Daily Telegraph reported.Ken Johnson, 52, spends up to 16 hours a day, seven days a week, sitting at a Sydney intersection that can net him $400 a day from generous pedestrians, and has brought him a steady income since the late 90s.Even on slow days the drifter pockets $75 to $100, in Australian dollars."I'd be really disappointed if I did a long Friday and I only had $250,'' Johnson told The Telegraph. "I knock off when I feel like it, or if I've done brilliantly. But on those good days, you might be on such a high that you go for a few more hours and get a bit more money.''Johnson says his earnings go towards helping a friend in need of a liver transplant, or directly into his bank account.The hours are long and monotonous but Johnson's time on the street sitting with his sign has earned him up to $50,000 a year, the equivalent of about $42,000 in U.S. dollars.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,542505,00.html
Although its a good idea the hours are just a bit long for me :lmao:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Although its a good idea the hours are just a bit long for me :lmao:
Darn it, and I was hoping we could work as a team. SugarwareZ-005.gif